Stephen Paea retiring?

p1_

DCC 4Life
So what do we do at Paella's spot? I honestly don't know. Actually, I guess the obvious choice is David Irving. But at 275, he seems to be on the light side. We need mass and substance up front to stem the bleeding from teams running over us. Hell, stick Taco's ass in there. Couldn't be worse than hes playing now.

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So what do we do at Paella's spot? I honestly don't know. Actually, I guess the obvious choice is David Irving. But at 275, he seems to be on the light side. We need mass and substance up front to stem the bleeding from teams running over us. Hell, stick Taco's ass in there. Couldn't be worse than hes playing now.
I'm guessing we move our really good 300 + pound three technique over and put Irving at the 3 technique spot. So basically I think we will waste Collins talent there.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Call Ash up from the practice squad or it's time to start scouring practice squads for some kind of big body or something. It was pretty poorly thought out to start the season with only three true DTs on the roster to begin with, just another example of more crappy roster mismanagement.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Trading up for Mo passing on Brockers and Bobby Wagner who were said would've been the picks with the selections we gave up.
Saying who we could've/would've picked is a useless exercise. We have no idea if those players would have still been there when we were on the clock. Every selection made has bearing on the selections made after them. If we don't trade up for Mo, then another team selects him. Which causes their pick to change, leaving the player they took available to another team. And so on, and so on, and so on...

I'm certainly not saying going up for Mo was the right move. But nobody has any idea how the draft would've fell if that move was never made.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Saying who we could've/would've picked is a useless exercise. We have no idea if those players would have still been there when we were on the clock. Every selection made has bearing on the selections made after them. If we don't trade up for Mo, then another team selects him. Which causes their pick to change, leaving the player they took available to another team. And so on, and so on, and so on...

I'm certainly not saying going up for Mo was the right move. But nobody has any idea how the draft would've fell if that move was never made.
Mo would've still gone top 10. Brockers would've been there. As it was Wagner was there and the Cowboys said after the draft he would've been their pick.

Top Bottom