Staff changes

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
We are changing some things up in regards to the staff. A couple of staff members have had life get in the way and can't be around as much as they used to be, so we are shaking things up a bit. Everyone, give a big shoutout/congrats to @Rev and @1bigfan13 as new staff members here at the ole DCC. They have both been around since day 1 and deserve every bit of the position. Congrats, boys, and welcome to the team.

There may be more changes coming, so stay tuned.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Thanks, chief.

I already have my hit list to Make DCC Great Again.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
If there's no background checks, I'd like to fill out an application.

Cotton

Staff member
If there's no background checks, I'd like to fill out an application.
We background check and drug test here, pal. This isn't some halfass operation like at the DCU. :unsure

data

Forbes #1
Thanks, chief.

I already have my hit list to Make DCC Great Again.
Rooney Rule changes the DCC forever. Congrats, you pioneer. Somewhere, there’s a nephew looking at his skin in the mirror, hugging himself.

1577124639856.jpeg

Last edited:

midswat

... soon
I don’t even know who those queers are

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
We are changing some things up in regards to the staff. A couple of staff members have had life get in the way and can't be around as much as they used to be, so we are shaking things up a bit. Everyone, give a big shoutout/congrats to @Rev and @1bigfan13 as new staff members here at the ole DCC. They have both been around since day 1 and deserve every bit of the position. Congrats, boys, and welcome to the team.

There may be more changes coming, so stay tuned.
I was hoping to hear about real staff changes in the Cowboys’ organization. Thanks for shitting in my Cheerios. Jerk.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Same, I thought this was about the football team. :sad

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Congrats to the newest Junior mods.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Damn, stepped over again... I can handle things! I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!

Cotton

Staff member
Damn, stepped over again... I can handle things! I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
There are a bunch of dudes on this board that I would like as mods. It wasn’t easy boiling it down to these three.

Top Bottom