Skip Bayless to leave ESPN

D

Deuce

I don't mind the actual analysis and opinions of the upcoming games but the excessive gimmick segments are nauseating. Instead of 5 hours of BS "mini-Mooch" and "U-Know It" type segments just give me 2 solid hours of analysis with a little wit thrown in.

I don't know.....maybe I've just turned into "get off my lawn guy" now that I'm 40. Maybe that stuffs a huge hit with the 30 and under crowd.
It doesn't. I don't know anyone that watches them anymore. Maybe it's the teens and 20-somethings that need that type of entertainment.

dallen

Senior Tech
Kilburn? Holy shit...he was terrible....like Colin Cowherd terrible.
Kilborn is so full of himself he is insufferable. I don't like Cowherd that much either, but he mostly just comes off as a huge troll.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It doesn't. I don't know anyone that watches them anymore. Maybe it's the teens and 20-somethings that need that type of entertainment.
That said we were once that way.

Now it is a world of overloaded stimuli.

I am sorry to say you people caught up to me on the pissed off old man scale.

Carp

DCC 4Life
The thing about guys like Berman and Vitale is that they were kind of the first 2 ESPN personalities we were introduced to. ESPN owes quite a bit of their success to guys like that. They have not changed all that much since they have been there...now they seem outdated and all, but I think it is more that sports fans are smarter now than ever before, so it seems almost condescending how they do their job now.

Top Bottom