Site downtime yesterday...

data

Forbes #1
What is the derivation of the name Flatty?
For our own DCC award, I just took one of our catch phrases "flat out" and combined it with a 'y' to be consistent with Tony, Grammy, Emmy, Espy, Slammy (WWF).

In the ole DCC, I actually came up with different categories. One in particular had it's own name - the Schmatty - honoring the thread that got completely taken off-course by the one and only.

I had others for categories like best single post comeback remark, funniest post, best thread, biggest hyperbole, etc

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
For our own DCC award, I just took one of our catch phrases "flat out" and combined it with a 'y' to be consistent with Tony, Grammy, Emmy, Espy, Slammy (WWF).

In the ole DCC, I actually came up with different categories. One in particular had it's own name - the Schmatty - honoring the thread that got completely taken off-course by the one and only.

I had others for categories like best single post comeback remark, funniest post, best thread, biggest hyperbole, etc
Okay thanks. Next question: Is it a complimentary award or a thumbs down type? Stated another way ,flat out love or hate?

data

Forbes #1
Okay thanks. Next question: Is it a complimentary award or a thumbs down type? Stated another way ,flat out love or hate?
Looking at the list of categories in my previous post, they seem to be mainly complimentary.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The first Flatty to be awarded in the DCC IV will be the "CFR Flatty" for best thing now defunct (Cowboys Fan Rebellion)

The nominees are:
a. Pro Football Weekly
b. Mel Kiper's Blue Bible
c. Ultimate Warrior
d. Ric Flair gifs after Ric Flair said he always hated the Cowboys
e. Schmitty's virginity
I'm going with D.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
The first Flatty to be awarded in the DCC IV will be the "CFR Flatty" for best thing now defunct (Cowboys Fan Rebellion)

The nominees are:
a. Pro Football Weekly
b. Mel Kiper's Blue Bible
c. Ultimate Warrior
d. Ric Flair gifs after Ric Flair said he always hated the Cowboys
e. Schmitty's virginity
FYI, e.) is a trick question, because we have no evidence Smitty has ever actually gotten laid.

Top Bottom