Shazier at 16

dallen

Senior Tech
The only move I hate is the Hitchens pick. But you just expect Jerry to do something like that. I'm glad he did it in the 4th instead of the 1st.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The only move I hate is the Hitchens pick. But you just expect Jerry to do something like that. I'm glad he did it in the 4th instead of the 1st.
Yes, but it put Jerry stank all over the draft. I was already a little bit pissed about the Lawrence trade and to follow it up with that gem...it was the icing on the shit cake.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I read a transcript of an interview with Stephen and he basically said we would've taken Turner if we had our 3rd and insinuated that Ealy was the guy we would've looked at instead of Lawrence, with Jernigan not being a consideration apparently.

So we'd be looking at Martin/Lawrence vs. Shazier/Ealy/Turner, in that case I'm going Martin/Lawrence 100%.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I read a transcript of an interview with Stephen and he basically said we would've taken Turner if we had our 3rd and insinuated that Ealy was the guy we would've looked at instead of Lawrence, with Jernigan not being a consideration apparently.

So we'd be looking at Martin/Lawrence vs. Shazier/Ealy/Turner, in that case I'm going Martin/Lawrence 100%.
I think we already know which direction I would be in support of as well.

I just hate that Kony Ealy will be living in the same city as me.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I think we already know which direction I would be in support of as well.

I just hate that Kony Ealy will be living in the same city as me.
Give him a traditional North Carolina welcome and burn a cross in his yard.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life

That cannot be true, it must be a PR cover up.

- "Quick! We fricked this draft up, how can we make it seem better? Let's tell them we were going to fuck it up worse!"

GShock

DCC 4Life
That cannot be true, it must be a PR cover up.

- "Quick! We fricked this draft up, how can we make it seem better? Let's tell them we were going to fuck it up worse!"
:lol and it works because it is so believable.

dallen

Senior Tech
Yes, but it put Jerry stank all over the draft. I was already a little bit pissed about the Lawrence trade and to follow it up with that gem...it was the icing on the shit cake.
precisely

Top Bottom