Senior Bowl Stuff...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Senior Bowl Notes: South Practice

Posted by: Tom Melton | on January 20, 2014

At the beginning of the practice I watched the DB’s to get a feel for a couple of the guys I hadn’t seen much of, and was intrigued by Walt Aikens and Lavelle Westbrooks. Westbrooks looked smooth and made some nice catches fully extending his arms which isn’t typical for defensive backs. Aikens didn’t look quite as smooth, and he was a little high in his back pedal (as was Westbrooks at times).

Lamin Barrow flashed a lot to me early on in the day and regularly in team drills. I don’t know a lot about him as far as coverage goes, but he is very quick (he weighs 229 pounds as a linebacker) and was flying upfield against the run. He was reading his keys and reacting very quickly, at times before offensive linemen could even peel off their combo blocks to try to get to him at the 2nd level. He’s an undersized guy at 6’1″ 229 but he was very impressive against the run today despite his size.

Aaron Colvin also stuck out to me a lot even though I progressively began to watch the trenches throughout practice. He was one of the only guys who could hang with Jordan Matthews when I was watching and he had some really good coverage on him as well as a fantastic pass break-up on a deep ball downfield. I haven’t always been a big Colvin fan, but he was the best corner out there today. He was very quick in and out of his breaks, closed well on plays in front of him, and showed good ball skills. I was very impressed. Matthews didn’t have a great day though as he dropped multiple passes which overshadowed his quality route running.

I thought Cody Hoffman had a good day early on when I was watching him, but he is already struggling to create separation (which shouldn’t surprise people that have watched him play). However, that doesn’t worry me because of his ability to shield defenders from the ball with his body and make contested catches. He showed that today, but I didn’t like how easily Westbrooks jammed him up and completely took him out of the play in a 1 on 1 drill. He jammed him and rode him downfield and Hoffman couldn’t get off of it. I want to see him be more physical versus jams this week, because a guy at his size shouldn’t be getting beat up that easily like that. Kevin Norwood isn’t going to blow by you with pure speed, but he has some of the best hands here in my opinion and he flashed that today. I didn’t know who he was during practice, but Ryan Grant had a great day after an early drop. He was running very good routes and making nice catches with his hands.

As I focused on the trenches my favorite player by far today was Jon Halapio from Florida. I didn’t see him get beat once in 1 on 1 drills or in team, and while one time he was late coming off of a combo block he was good in the run game as well. He anchored great against anyone who rushed against him, didn’t get beat off the edge with speed no matter who he was going up against, and controlled his man once he got his hands on him. He didn’t look very good in space when he was trying to get outside on screens and doesn’t look like a great athlete, but he is EXACTLY what I want in a guard. He’s nasty, he can move you in the run game, and he’s good in pass protection. He was the best offensive linemen on the field today in my opinion.

Ja’Wuan James had an up and down day when I watched him, as he struggled with speed on one play, got beat inside by Cauran Reid on another, but then showed a good anchor against a Chris Smith bull rush. He’s a talented player, and I expect more from him than what I saw today. Morgan Moses showed that he might be a quality right tackle today as he held his own a couple times against Dee Ford but did get beat off the edge by him once. He really is athletic for such a large guy. Wesley Johnson looked out of place at tackle today and not to be overly critical, but he looked like a tight end out there size-wise at times. I think he’s going to have to move inside to guard at the next level, Dee Ford ate him alive a couple times off the edge.

I didn’t see as much of Travis Swanson as I wanted to today, but he had a solid day. He showed some ability to anchor against Daniel McCullers but looked stiff at times in pass protection and couldn’t anchor once Caraun Reid and Will Sutton got him on skates. Gabe Jackson had a good day when I watched him, though he did struggle with Will Sutton’s quickness and active hands a couple times in pass protection. He handled McCullers with ease once or twice, and is still one of my favorite guards this year. Gabe Ikard struggled today versus the quickness of Deandre Coleman (yes, Ikard was getting outquicked by a guy with 15 pounds on him) and Sutton gave him problems as well. I liked what I saw from Billy Turner at tackle though, even though he dropped his head a time or two in the run game and Chris Smith made him pay for it tossing him aside. He’s athletic enough to play tackle and he showed his patented nastiness in the run game when I saw him, so he had a good first day. He did get beat off the edge by Dee Ford, but so did everyone. Smith has a very impressive first step but I think people confuse that with great speed off the edge which I don’t believe he has. He’s strong at the point of attack despite being only 6’1″, and he can bull rush you if he gets you off balance with his first step, but he struggled to win off the edge in 1 on 1′s and team drills today. He has a role in the NFL, but he’s not going to be a stud pass rusher in my opinion.

I didn’t focus on quarterbacks today, but from what I saw Derek Carr was the most impressive. He has the strongest arm of the group by a considerable margin and he had a couple nice bucket throws downfield (though one was dropped by Matthews). It was the first day and he clearly wasn’t in synch with some of his receivers, but I’ve had a late 1st/early 2nd round grade on him for a while and he didn’t do a lot to make me want to change that today. He doesn’t have ideal height or hand size, and he’s not a franchise quarterback in my mind, but can be a quality starter in the NFL. Jimmy Garoppolo was riding a big time hype train coming into this week that I wasn’t sure was completely warranted (I thought he had a pretty good week in St. Pete, but I didn’t think he was great, nor did I think he deserved MVP of the Shrine Game, but I digress) and he didn’t do much to change my mind on that today. He looked unsure of what he was seeing as he was double clutching on some throws, and outside of a couple bucket throws down the sideline I didn’t see much intermediate or deep work from him. He’s got a quick release, but watching his arm next to Carr’s should have been eye opening for people heaping praise on him at the Shrine Game. David Fales’ arm didn’t look good next to Carr’s either, and some of his passes were floating a bit. He’s an accurate passer with a clear ceiling because of his arm, but I still think he can play in the NFL. He’s not a fit for every system, but a West Coast offense is still a good fit for him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
2014 Senior Bowl: North Monday Practice Notes

Written by Eric Galko on 20 January 2014.

Aaron DonaldIn what was a quick turnaround between practices due to the Senior Bowl’s tight scheduling, scouts were forced to play catch-up after hustling from the North practice. Scouts got the chance to evaluate some of the more intriguing quarterbacks along with the superior defensive back and offensive linemen talent the North possesses.

The biggest “winners” of the first day of North practices were Josh Huff, Zach Martin, and Aaron Donald.

Quarterbacks
-It’s clear that Logan Thomas of Virginia Tech possesses all the natural size, arm talent, and flashes of brilliance that scouts desire in a developmental franchise passer. And while he showcased a bit of all of those things on day one, his velocity control and placement on routine throws still plagues him accuracy-wise. Hopefully he can develop, but he could rise like EJ Manuel did a season ago if he improves throughout the week.

-Stephen Morris and Tajh Boyd both struggled on day one, and didn’t help their case to be Top 100 picks. Morris has the live arm, but his placement is consistently erratic, while Boyd’s lack of a big arm affected more than one throw. Expect both to have better performances and (hopefully) more flashes as the week goes on.

Running Backs
-In what was a late start to practice because of the turnaround, it was difficult to get a great read on the running backs on day one. However, both Charles Sims of West Virginia and James White of Wisconsin showcased controlled steps and the plant and drive steps upfield that scouts expected of these two runners.

Wide Receivers/Tight Ends
-Oregon’s Josh Huff edged Robert Herron as the receiver of the day from the North squad. He ate up cushion quickly and he showed some savvy moves at the line to beat press coverage. He also plays up to his 5’11 200 pound frame running through physicality in his routes and setting up defenders at the top. The highlight of his day came during the team session when he executed an outstanding stop-and-go route against NC State CB Dontae Johnson, who completely bit and left Huff wide open behind him.

-Wyoming speedster wideout Robert Herron impressed with his all around explosiveness and ability to separate from defenders. He’s a guy that defensive backs will have trouble running with if they don’t get their hands on him when hip to hip. In person he has a lot of similar qualities to Oregon State’s Brandin Cooks when looking at size and how he gets open. If Herron can win underneath on a consistent basis this week, look for him to get more attention from NFL teams.

Offensive Line
-Zack Martin was the top blocker viewed on both rosters, considering his controlled, sudden movements off the snap and refined hand usage. He establishes positioning early, maintains a squared relationship to his target, delivers accurate strikes and resets to direct the point of attack.

-Although he was benched at one point this season, Seantrell Henderson wowed with his foot speed and mirroring skills versus speed rusher Michael Sam. Kicking out to protect the arc and redirecting towards the LOS when Sam countered back inside, Henderson displayed his talented skill set in a big way.

-Tackle Jack Mewhort handled UNC’s Kareem Edwards with fair ease during one-on-one drills, keeping his shoulders and waist in correct positioning through his kick slide and delivering a strike to set the point.

-Utah State center Tyler Larsen made a strong impression with his ability to latch onto defenders and create movement inside. Larsen generates force on initial contact and can win as a belly-to-belly blocker in a man-scheme, yet his punch technique and lack of length limits his NFL projection. Receiving quite a bit of coaching today, Larsen has to be far more proficient with the timing of his strike in order to compensate for his short arms.

-Colorado State’s Weston Richburg was the quickest to engage and secure a proper inside fit with his hands. He’s clean with regards to technique and has firm hands at the point of attack, however his inability to dig his feet in and set the pocket could be a limiting factor in his NFL game.

Defensive Line
-Shrine game call-up Justin Ellis didn’t disappoint in his first practice, defeating blockers with his patented swim move and a variety of other hand counters. Despite weighing nearly 350 pounds and being a dominant force on contact, it’s Ellis’ swift footwork and redirect ability that stand out the most.

-Minnesota’s Ra’Shede Hageman came across as a “no nonsense”, straight-line pass rusher in this practice, as he often converted his explosive first step to power. Though he pressed the pocket consistently, he struggled to break down and disengage at heel depth versus the run. He also had difficulty finishing his counter moves due to rising pad height, an obvious concern for a 6’6 defensive tackle.

-Offensive guard Cyril Richardson had difficulty containing Pittsburgh’s Aaron Donald, who displayed not only quickness laterally but also the footwork to setup counter moves. Richardson relies heavily upon his upper half to stun and control blocks, and he’ll need to drop his anchor lower in pass sets. As for Donald, he won with speed on multiple reps before coming back with a well timed speed-to-power move.

Linebackers
-Similar to running backs, there wasn’t a whole lot to glean from linebacker drills today. However, I did notice UCLA’s Jordan Zumwalt emerging as a vocal leader as well as unnecessarily “jacking up” receiver Jeff Janis. Zumwalt is one of the only true linebackers playing the spot this week for the North (after Jonathan Brown), and by comparison, could have a strong week.

Defensive Backs
-Deone Buchanan’s day was very resembling to what he shows on tape. The Washington State safety showed range in cover 3 looks and was exceptional closing on the ball. His best play came in run support where he made a tackle behind the line of scrimmage after sprinting 15 yards downfield from the opposite hash.

-One of a handful of size/speed corners at the Senior Bowl, Nebraska cornerback Stanley Jean Baptiste had a strong day in both press and off man coverage. He is very physical within 5 yards and snaps his hips quickly to transition to turn and run. He also showed the make up speed and length to make plays on the ball when receivers were able to get behind him.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wasn't one of the folks who thought he was a second rounder. I firmly believe he's a first rounder and if he keeps kicking ass like he did today, he might not even last until our pick.
He would be an awesome fit for our defense. I'd love to pair him with a bigger strong NT type.

Of course I'd be ok with Sutton or Hageman as well.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Senior Bowl: 2014 QB class lacks depth

January, 20, 2014

By Todd McShay, Steve Muench and Kevin Weidl | ESPN.com

MOBILE, Ala. -- The first day of practices for both the North and South teams at the Senior Bowl kicked off on Monday, following the height and weight measurements for every player in attendance. Let's take a look at some of the prospects who stood out, and how the rise and fall of certain players and position groups could help shape the 2014 draft.

1.The 2014 QB draft class isn’t as deep as we thought it would be
We’ll preface this section by saying that it isn’t intended to be a slam against the QB class as a whole or the six quarterbacks in attendance this week in Mobile. In fact, we are very interested in seeing more of what Eastern Illinois’ Jimmy Garoppolo brings to the table following his strong start to the week. We’re intrigued by the potential of Virginia Tech’s Logan Thomas and Fresno State’s Derek Carr, who had a very good day of practice (even though we’ve been concerned with some of what we’ve seen of him on tape – more on that in a bit).

But what at times during the 2013 college football season appeared to be a very deep crop of quarterbacks has begun to thin out considerably, which could present problems for NFL teams looking to draft a QB.

Right now there are three prospects who appear to be pretty legitimate first-round talents in UCF’s Blake Bortles, Louisville’s Teddy Bridgewater and Texas A&M’s Johnny Manziel. But after that there is a relatively significant drop-off to the next tier –- a tier that is shrinking in numbers as well. There are a few reasons for this, including the returns to school of Oregon’s Marcus Mariota and UCLA’s Brett Hundley, the ACL injuries to LSU’s Zach Mettenberger and Georgia’s Aaron Murray that will limit what they’re able to do during the draft process, and also the fact that a few prospects have failed to take their games to the next level.

We currently have Alabama’s AJ McCarron ranked as the fourth-best QB, but he still has a lot of work to do with his mechanics and footwork, and we’re not yet convinced he’s going to be a good starter in the pros. (He’ll have to prove to teams that he can perform well when he doesn’t have ideal conditions around him like he did at Bama.) As we mentioned above, Carr had a good day of practices on Monday, and he has very good tools and shows a strong, accurate arm when everything is clean around him. But he’ll have to show NFL teams that he can fare well on pressure drops, as that’s one of the most concerning aspects of his game on tape.

Thomas has been written off by a lot of folks because of his struggles while at Virginia Tech, but there are NFL scouts who are highly intrigued by his tools. If you can get him a good QB coach, some weapons around him and time to develop, he’s got a chance to make it as a long-term developmental QB because of his size and strong arm. And he looked pretty good in Monday’s practice. But while he shows flashes of elite ability, the consistency hasn’t been there, especially in terms of his decision-making and throwing accuracy. Miami’s Stephen Morris has a big-time arm but a lean frame that leaves him vulnerable to injury, and he has struggled with consistency as well. The limitations of Clemson’s Tajh Boyd continue to jump out in terms of his consistency with reads and accuracy from inside the pocket.

All of these factors combine to make Garropolo an interesting prospect, and he showed well in Monday’s practice in limited duty. We still need to see more of him this week (we’ll revisit him in the Draft Blog once we do), but it wouldn’t surprise us if he ends up with the highest grade of any of the QBs here.

Again, this isn’t meant to disparage the group of QBs here this week, and this is still a deep class overall -– it just isn’t as deep as we thought it’d be as the season was unfolding. That’s why it could be very intriguing to see if there’s a late riser in the process to fill the void.

2. Tall tight ends are tantalizing prospects
Teams value big tight ends these days -- Rob Gronkowski, Jimmy Graham and Martellus Bennett -- all big targets in the passing game who create matchup problems.

There are two tight ends here who are built like that: Fresno State's Marcel Jensen (6-5⅜, 264 pounds) and Iowa's C.J. Fiedorowicz (6-5⅝, 262). You want these big targets to make plays in traffic because they're not going to create a lot of separation because of their size. In that regard, Fiedorowicz looked better than Jensen today. Fiedorowicz is a more natural pass-catcher who's comfortable catching the ball away from his frame. He caught the ball in stride and adjusted to balls thrown behind him, whereas Jensen fought the ball and had a couple of drops. He wasn't fielding it cleanly. Jensen catches the ball better on tape, but you want to see him be more consistent as the week progresses. As important as the tools are, you have to be able to make the most of them.

3. Cornerbacks with size could be highly valued in the 2014 draft
With the Seattle Seahawks obviously having success with bigger cornerbacks such as Richard Sherman, and other teams looking to add more size at the position to deal with the increasing number of big wide receivers, we could see more tall corners taken in this draft.

There isn’t a first-round talent at cornerback in Mobile this week (Oklahoma State’s Justin Gilbert, who has good size himself, chose not to attend), but there are a handful of intriguing Day 2 or Day 3 corner prospects with size. Five different guys checked in at 6-foot-1 or taller -– Liberty’s Walt Aikens (6-1, 205), Lindenwood’s Pierre Desir (6-1, 195), Nebraska’s Stanley Jean-Baptiste (6-2, 215), NC State’s Dontae Johnson (6-2, 199) and Utah’s Keith McGill (6-3, 214).

The most impressive of the group Monday was Jean-Baptiste, showing good technique in press coverage by using his long arms (32½ inches) to jam receivers. Not every corner with length uses it to his advantage, but Jean-Baptiste did, playing physically and with confidence. He was also one of the few corners on his team who wasn’t beaten deep by Oregon WR Josh Huff. We haven’t done a full evaluation on him yet, but if Jean-Baptiste continues to perform well this week and the tape backs up what we saw today, he could be one of the more underrated prospects in this class.

McGill also played well on Monday. Unlike Jean-Baptiste, he needs to learn better press technique, but he showed really good recognition skills and good burst and body control for his size when playing in space. He drove on the ball really well. Aikens was also impressive with his body control, recognition skills and the confidence with which he played. A lot of defensive backs on Monday looked like they didn’t want to take any chances, but Aikens came out swinging.

4. This is a deep group of tackle prospects
There are two offensive tackle prospects in Texas A&M’s Jake Matthews and Auburn's Greg Robinson, who have the potential to land in the top five, and two more in Michigan’s Taylor Lewan and Alabama’s Cyrus Kouandjio, who each have a good chance to land in the first round. But there is a next tier of tackles, many of whom are participating in Mobile this week, that makes this a very deep tackle class –- which is great news for NFL teams looking to upgrade that position.

Notre Dame’s Zack Martin, Virginia’s Morgan Moses, Ohio State’s Jack Mewhort and Tennessee’s Ja'Wuan James all stood out on Monday, and all have the potential to be starters at the position who could be taken in Day 2.

Martin raised a bit of a red flag with his arm length -- 32¼ inches is far from ideal for a tackle prospect -- but he was very effective during practices, as he is on tape. He figures to fit best at right tackle in the pros. Mewhort was very steady Monday, playing with good balance and patience. Moses has an ideal frame at 6-6, 325 with long arms, and he’s an above-average athlete for his size. He’ll still lunge at times and his footwork isn’t always crisp, but he has great physical tools and really looks comfortable at left tackle (more so than at right, where he played in 2012). James has the best feet of all the tackles here in Mobile, with very good lateral agility. He just needs to get stronger in the run game and become a better finisher.

5. Outside linebackers find trouble in space
Alabama's Adrian Hubbard, Missouri's Michael Sam and Louisville's Marcus Smith all have limitations in space and on Monday struggled to limit separation in coverage.

To his credit, Smith did the best job masking those limitations with physical play. It's important to keep in perspective, though, these players project as 3-4 outside linebackers who will do more attacking upfield and dropping into underneath zone than matching up with quicker backs. Obviously, it would have helped their stock if they could have held their own in space on Monday, but they aren't built like Jonathan Brown from Illinois, who is a smaller, quicker linebacker who can matchup against smaller, quicker prospects.

To that point, Hubbard looked much better dropping into zone on seven-on-seven drills and even tipped a pass at one point.

6. Shorter DT prospects jumped out
Two defensive tackle prospects to keep an eye on as the draft process unfolds are Arizona State’s Will Sutton and Pittsburgh’s Aaron Donald. Sutton weighed in at 315 pounds on Monday, but he’s a better player when he’s not carrying that much weight. He was more disruptive in 2012 when he was a little lighter, and there were times when he appeared sluggish on Monday. But overall he has good quickness and very good hands, with good swim and spin moves as a pass-rusher.

He might have played at a smaller program, but Coastal Carolina's Lorenzo Taliaferro, at 231 pounds, is one of the bigger backs at the Senior Bowl. Donald was the best performer among the D-linemen. He lacks prototypical measureables and has short arms, but he is really disruptive. He gave Baylor guard Cyril Richardson a lot of problems in drills, and he has elite snap anticipation and excellent feet and hand quickness. He isn’t a great fit for every team, but for teams that covet one-gap penetrators at D-tackle who can get up the field, Donald is a very good option.

7. Big backs from smaller programs
There are three bigger backs here with above-average size, all who weigh 225 pounds or more from non-AQ schools -- Western Kentucky's Antonio Andrews, Toledo's David Fluellen and Lorenzo Taliaferro from Coastal Carolina.

Andrews had the most complete performance of the day. His route running and the way he set up his breaks during one-on-ones with the linebackers regularly made an impression. He also caught the ball well and showed good patience following his blocks after catching a screen. Fluellen wastes too much motion at the top of his route and needs to streamline his route running, but had the best day as a pure runner. He showed a good blend of patience and aggressiveness making the most of what he got from his offensive line. It will be interesting to see how Taliaferro tests when he runs the 40 because he doesn't show great top-end speed on the field.

On the positive side, he shows good balance and was smooth making the cutback run. He also ran better than expected routes and caught the ball well for a player with small hands (8¼).

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Good Christ, Richardson is a fringe 1st round pick.
Also 340 plus. I am saying it now, I bet if Donald keeps this up, he goes well before our first pick.

He was already appealing to the 4-3 "Tampa 2" teams to begin with. That means Chicago, Tampa Bay and probably Minnesota. I don't think the Bears would pass him up considering their issues at defensive tackle.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Also 340 plus. I am saying it now, I bet if Donald keeps this up, he goes well before our first pick.

He was already appealing to the 4-3 "Tampa 2" teams to begin with. That means Chicago, Tampa Bay and probably Minnesota. I don't think the Bears would pass him up considering their issues at defensive tackle.
The only hope was that teams would be turned off by the 6' 285lb frame. Who cares about his size though if he is handling himself against 340lb guys with no problems. Hopefully the Senior Bowl is far enough away from the draft that teams start to forget how great he looks this week.

Another sleeper that I was really high on also looks like he could f'ing that up in Nebraska’s Stanley Jean-Baptiste. He has the size to possibly play some FS but Nebraska really teaches their corners to press and press well. He was an excellent corner at Nebraska that I thought would get overlooked. Looks like he may not get overlooked any longer.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Senior Bowl notes: Memories of Ware

January, 21, 2014

MOBILE, Ala. -- When you coach for a long time, which is the case for Cowboys defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin, you have quite a few memories.

Kiffin had one when he was coaching the defense in the 2005 Senior Bowl as a member of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers staff.

There was this defensive end named DeMarcus Ware, who was playing in the game from Troy, and former Cowboys' coach Bill Parcells made a request of Kiffin.

"I was on the sidelines, and Rod (Marinelli) had a hip replacement," Kiffin said Monday. "So I had to do the defensive line, too. Parcells was here and a long time ago, he was at Texas Tech and I was at Arkansas when we were college coaches. He asked me, 'Do you mind standing one guy up and rush a couple of times?' I said that's OK. We stood him up and the rest is history."

Interesting to note that while Parcells did draft Ware in the first round for his 3-4 scheme, he turned him into a outside linebacker. Kiffin, in his first year with the Cowboys, moved Ware back to a defensive end in the 4-3 scheme.

LSU safety is Cowboys fan: LSU safety Craig Loston, a Houston native, said he's a fan of not only the Cowboys but the Baltimore Ravens as well. Loston returned for his senior season to not only graduate but to improve his skills as a free safety. He finished the 2013 season tied for the team lead with three interceptions and finished sixth with 57 total tackles. "I thought about coming out but I had personal goals I wanted to experience and I just wasn't ready to leave LSU," Loston said. "I love LSU and I wanted to experience my last year and I wanted to reach personal goals and graduate, so a lot of reasons why I stayed. I enjoyed my last year." Loston said he had a meeting scheduled with the Miami Dolphins on Monday night. With the Cowboys in need of upgrading the defensive back position, specifically safety, Loston might be someone to look at. Loston is listed as 6-2, but measured at 6-foot at the Senior Bowl.

New practice facility update: Jerry Jones said the new $115 million practice facility in Frisco hasn't set a groundbreaking date just yet. Jones said there is still more planning to do for the 20-acres of land which will house a 12,000 seat indoor stadium, two outdoor practice fields, the training headquarters plus various other buildings which includes a hotel.

Notes: Former Cowboys' receivers coach Jimmy Robinson is attending practices this week after taking a year off from coaching. Robinson coached the receivers for two seasons before leaving for personal and health reasons. ... Tennessee defensive tackle Dan McCullers, 6-6, 348 pounds, had the longest wingspan, 85 1/2 inches and measured 10 5/8 hand width with a 35 5/8 arm length. ... Eastern Illinois quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo, who will be compared to Tony Romo, measured in at 6-2 and 219 pounds.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Sounds like Eberflus had back surgery is why he isn't at the Senior Bowl.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Looks the new practice field is going to be an income generator with 12000 indoor seats. Looks like the bet is for folks to pay more to watch in a shady area.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Looks the new practice field is going to be an income generator with 12000 indoor seats. Looks like the bet is for folks to pay more to watch in a shady area.
Refresh my memory, but if you charge, doesn't that mean other teams can watch? Whereas if you don't, it's off limits?

Sounds brilliant. No wonder Parcells was so paranoid.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Refresh my memory, but if you charge, doesn't that mean other teams can watch? Whereas if you don't, it's off limits?

Just speculation on my part.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

What's to keep them from watching now?

Top Bottom