Russia Invades Ukraine

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am a little more surprised this has not got more of a board response.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I am a little more surprised this has not got more of a board response.
It's a huge deal. This could be catastrophic. Like WWIII bad.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
We are looking like weakened sissies over here with our freak show. Clearly the USofA has lost her luster on the world stage. I am truly concerned for our godless culture's future.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We are looking like weakened sissies over here with our freak show. Clearly the USofA has lost her luster on the world stage. I am truly concerned for our godless culture's future.
I think the world stage has changed dramatically in the last couple decades.

Better start learning Chinese.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

This is the first real war that has begun during the social media era. It is certainly eye opening.

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member

This is the first real war that has begun during the social media era. It is certainly eye opening.
If they thought that Ukraine would go down without a fight, they were delusional.

Cotton

Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
That old woman is what actual stunning and brave looks like. Compare that to our frivolous, ridiculous Twitter "heroes" and "queens."

Cotton

Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Lol, of course China backs their ally Russia. They're going to use this as a template to take Taiwan. Both used almost identical language that they believe those areas are historically part of their land.

Hell, our fearless leader practically endorsed it in one of his first speeches when he said he talked to Xi and understood him that historically anything but the One China policy leads to conflict.

Anyway, maybe this will open a bunch of naive Twitter warriors to what the real world is actually like. It ain't getting a pronoun wrong.

Top Bottom