Rovell: Dak Prescott accused of using machine to sign autograph

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Didn't want to start a whole new thread for this question but how would I go about getting an MLB coach's autograph? I've never been an autograph chaser but I really want to get this guys autograph. He's a 3rd base coach. I figured sit as close to 3rd as possible but those seats are pretty pricey. Any other suggestions?
Why?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's Ron Washington. Took the Rangers to their only WS's and he's now the 3rd base coach for the Braves which is where I live.
Ah that makes sense. Was just curious, seemed like a random signature to want

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
It's Ron Washington. Took the Rangers to their only WS's and he's now the 3rd base coach for the Braves which is where I live.
What the hell business have you got in my state?

data

Forbes #1
Pay off a little girl to hold up a sign asking for Ron's autograph. Go to pre-game warmups and yell at Braves to read the sign.

dallen

Senior Tech
Offer him some cocaine

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Got relocated over here for work. Dude honestly, I'm trying to get out ASAP. This state tax is straight BS.
I would offer to meet you at the new Falcons stadium for the game this fall, but the tickets are way too expensive.

So instead just a flat out welcome to our glorious state and thank you for your tax dollars.

All due propers,
mcnuttz

vince

Not So New Member
I would offer to meet you at the new Falcons stadium for the game this fall, but the tickets are way too expensive.

So instead just a flat out welcome to our glorious state and thank you for your tax dollars.

All due propers,
mcnuttz
Still planning on going for the game in November. Pumping more money into your economy.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Still planning on going for the game in November. Pumping more money into your economy.
Maybe we can tailgate before the game and I'll just sit on the tailgate while you go watch the game and we can party after the game.

I would save your seat on the tailgate.

vince

Not So New Member
Maybe we can tailgate before the game and I'll just sit on the tailgate while you go watch the game and we can party after the game.

I would save your seat on the tailgate.
I am down to do some tailgating. Prob be me and a couple of friends attending. We'll see as we get closer to the date.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
I'm actually planning to go to the game since I'm doing business in the area...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm actually planning to go to the game since I'm doing business in the area...
Maybe we should make the travel ban a little more stringent.

:unsure

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
I get it in the case where you meet someone and want to keep it as a memento.

I don't get the appeal of buying something already autographed though.
Same here...

Top Bottom