Romo out for rest of season, per Schefter, per "league source"

Carp

DCC 4Life
Maybe it is just me, I am not too worried about Orton.

I don't think he has some stinker that makes it impossible to win. He might actually play pretty well...just a gut feeling though.

I still firmly believe that we will go as the D goes. If they can't stop them, it basically destroys the game plan which I believe we have in place.
I am not worried about him TBH. Obviously this rides on the D right now. I feel confident we can run on anyone and he can do.enough to win. My big fear though is that we go 3 and out on the first drive and Garrett gets nervous and chucks it 60 times.

jester

Brand New Member
I am not worried about homem TBH. Obviously this rides on the D right now. I feel confident we can run on anyone and he can do.enough to win. My big fear though is that we go 3 and out on the first drive and Garrett gets nervous and chucks it 60 times.
Don't even have to wait for a 3 n out. The Eagles most likely be up by 7 by the time Orton gets his first touch.
I see the RHG once again getting cute and throwing the ball instead of running cause the Eagles stack the box.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I don't see Romo being out as the most important key. Orton can at least drive the bus with a decent run game and defense. The defense is what bothers me right now.

If they allow the Eagles to jump out on top early, yeah, it is going to be a loss. I don't think Orton is a guy who can lead a comeback.

agreed, we won't win a track meet with the Eagles. It all hinges on how this defense plays.

If they play as they did the first game, we should be in the game. If they have a bad day, it won't be good for us.

This game is on this defense, Kiffin and Marinelli.

McCoy can't get untracked on us.

data

Forbes #1
In typical Cowboys fashion, I can see Orton winning Week 17 and the Wild Card game, fueling Romo controversy of being a choker.

"Orton only starts two games and already has as many Do-or-Die wins and playoff wins than Romo"

jootep

Brand New Member
It's pretty simple.

Run the damn ball and keep this pop warner defense off the field.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
It's pretty simple.

Run the damn ball and keep this pop warner defense off the field.
It would seem simple but for our coaching staff and at least one poster here its not. You also have to worry about a cold defense.

Top Bottom