Romo news

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
As much as I would despise seeing Weeden taking snaps again for this team, I don't want to see Romo in this game.

If that eyes-too-close-together moron can't suck it up and play like a competent football player for one Sunday against the worst team in the NFL, we don't even deserve to compete for the playoffs.

D

Deuce

As much as I would despise seeing Weeden taking snaps again for this team, I don't want to see Romo in this game.

If that eyes-too-close-together moron can't suck it up and play like a competent football player for one Sunday against the worst team in the NFL, we don't even deserve to compete for the playoffs.
Teams have had too much success running the ball to even need Romo this week.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I think this game is nearly a must win. If Romo can go at all I'd play him. Otherwise, I'd play Vaughan.

F Weeden.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I think this game is nearly a must win. If Romo can go at all I'd play him. Otherwise, I'd play Vaughan.

F Weeden.
Hell yeah...we need to take the wins while we can. Jax is not just going to roll over either, they have some interesting pieces there that can cause issues. Just thinking we can roll Weeden out there and win is FAIL.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Hell yeah...we need to take the wins while we can. Jax is not just going to roll over either, they have some interesting pieces there that can cause issues. Just thinking we can roll Weeden out there and win is FAIL.
Yep. Too much at stake and too risky to put the game in the hands of guy who can't seem to get it done

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Exactly. Given the remaining schedule, losing this game, a game we should win, could be the difference between, say 10-6 or 9-7. And we could easily miss the playoffs at 9-7.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I agree that if Romo is at least 75% he needs to play, we need this win. Run a conservative offense, protect him at all costs with the running game and play-action, get out of there with a W and give him the next 2 weeks to get better.

For what it's worth I think Bryce Petty only missed a week with a similar injury, so I'm not too concerned if we end up playing Romo this week.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
I agree that if Romo is at least 75% he needs to play, we need this win. Run a conservative offense, protect him at all costs with the running game and play-action, get out of there with a W and give him the next 2 weeks to get better.

For what it's worth I think Bryce Petty only missed a week with a similar injury, so I'm not too concerned if we end up playing Romo this week.
That's kinda the difference between a 23 year old and a 35 year old, it takes twice as long to get better, at least where hangovers are concerned, now over 40... don't get me started.

Top Bottom