Rolando McClain not making trip to DC (illness ?)

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Edit: I meant DC.

Hope he really is sick and this has nothing to do with house burning down. He could use all the rest to heal up from all the dings.

I'm sure he was banged up more than he normally would be because be hasn't played much the last few years and his body wasn't ready for it. Hopefully, next year he won't get dinged up as much. When this guy is anywhere near 100% he's a force.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah, he's been sick most of the week. I think it's legit.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
If we go one and done at least Jerry will have an excuse....fire and women.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
To my knowledge Murray isn't married so he is free to chase skirts .

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Murray was supposedly sick too, but according to rumor, missed practice dealing with woman problems who left him after Clay tweeted stuff about him.

http://deadspin.com/did-brennan-clay-finally-get-his-revenge-on-demarco-sp-1675413599
Not buying this Deadspin stuff. So Demarco missed practice because he got dumped? Please. That is what its saying. Guys get dumped all the time. This guy has more than he can handle obviously when it comes to women. He ain't missing her.

And this chick is mad because Demarco cheated on her? When she hooked up with Demarco when she was married? Ok. Got it. Ugh.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
If McClain is really sick it's just as well that he doesn't travel, I'm comfortable enough with Hitchens out there.

I take Deadspin with a grain of salt but if woman problems really do have anything to do with anything, Murray needs to get over it.

As an aside, it's interesting that the woman that Murray is accused of banging is the one that filed for divorce, not Clay. eh, who knows?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
If McClain is really sick it's just as well that he doesn't travel, I'm comfortable enough with Hitchens out there.

I take Deadspin with a grain of salt but if woman problems really do have anything to do with anything, Murray needs to get over it.

As an aside, it's interesting that the woman that Murray is accused of banging is the one that filed for divorce, not Clay. eh, who knows?
Earlier in the week it was being reported that Murray had flu like symptoms. It seems a stretch that it would be green eyed syndrome.

Top Bottom