RIP John F Kennedy

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Follow up... when I was searching for this show on Fubo, a show called "The Day Kennedy Died" from 2013 came up on Smithsonian so I recorded it also. Watching it now, it's almost the same show with many of the exact same people interviewed. Kind of interesting and a little scary to see how far some of these people declined in the last ten years.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If it's National Geographic then Disney plus has the Nat Geo stuff.
It is on Disney.

I guess you gotta make choices. Watch a cool documentary or continue be pissed off at Disney.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Props.

I found it and was able to watch it.
I hope you are proud of yourself. You didn't allow something that is grinding your gears to keep you from something enlightening or at the very least entertaining.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I hope you are proud of yourself. You didn't allow something that is grinding your gears to keep you from something enlightening or at the very least entertaining.
If MTG ran Disney, would you watch it?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
But ... wouldn't JFK be dead of natural causes by now? :unsure

A fringe bunch of psychos who worship JFK and think he's still alive.

As per usual, CNN and Anderson Cooper giving us the hard hitting analysis of what's really important in the nation.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Corby on the Ticket used to make a huge deal out of this, too. As if half the country felt this way, when it's actually a few dozen crazies.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
So I haven't kept up with the playoff brackets... if we don't win the East, it's the South winner then SF, right?

And if we do, we'd play the Rams or someone and then Detroit? Couldn't Detroit still be the 2 seed?

I wouldn't want to play them at their place. Seems like a bad matchup with their toughness and RBs.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
So I haven't kept up with the playoff brackets... if we don't win the East, it's the South winner then SF, right?

And if we do, we'd play the Rams or someone and then Detroit? Couldn't Detroit still be the 2 seed?

I wouldn't want to play them at their place. Seems like a bad matchup with their toughness and RBs.

Booze, is that you?

Top Bottom