RIP John F Kennedy

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Sad day in our nation. This is the 60th anniversary. A day that changed the direction of our country forever.

Cotton

Staff member
Our government did this.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Yeah it is so crazy. This dumb ass is acting like this is new.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Has anyone watched the NatGeo One Day in America? It's in three parts and I'm only halfway through, but it's really good. They don't go into conspiracy talk, it's just cleaned up and colorized old film and interviews with the few elderly survivors from that day. I've watched a ton of shows over the years on this, but this has a lot of film I've never seen before. Worth a watch.

Cotton

Staff member
Has anyone watched the NatGeo One Day in America? It's in three parts and I'm only halfway through, but it's really good. They don't go into conspiracy talk, it's just cleaned up and colorized old film and interviews with the few elderly survivors from that day. I've watched a ton of shows over the years on this, but this has a lot of film I've never seen before. Worth a watch.
Yep, it's a damn good show.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
What app can I find it on?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
What app can I find it on?
Not sure, I had to search for it on my Fubo service and record it. But I don't have any separate streaming services except for a shared Prime.

Top Bottom