Redskins Trade For Carson Wentz (lol)

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Wentz is perfect because he's good enough to keep them outside the top 5 or so of the draft but nowhere near good enough to do anything serious. He's barely even good enough to get them into wild card consideration.

I mean, last year he had literally the best RB in the league, a defense that got the 2nd most turnovers in the league (just 1 turnover less than us), one of the better OL's in the league, a QB-friendly system under Reich, was in a division with the 2 worst teams in the league, and they couldn't even make the playoffs!

Good luck.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
:lol
Holy shit!

So two 3rd's plus they swap 2's (Skins move down 5 slots) and the 3rd next year could turn into a 2?

Hell of a haul for a guy many thought the Colts might just cut.

And we can't even get a measly 3rd for Amari?

data

Forbes #1
Wish there were some ES posts from years ago talking shit about Carson Wentz.

“Carson is so overrated. I’d take Ryan Fitzpatrick from Miami Dolphins over Carson Wentz”

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
And we can't even get a measly 3rd for Amari?
That would require having a front office that at least tries to shop their unwanted players.

The Cowboys either don't try or they advertise to the world that a player will soon be released; thereby torpedoing whatever trade value said player might have had.

That, my friend, is the Cowboys way.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am still just shocked that teams are so perplexed by the QB position that they trade all these picks when it is pretty much proven...the guy is a head case.

He couldn't make it with the perfect setup in Indianapolis.

Fact is, his teammates fucking hated him. On two teams.

The Cuh...the Cuh...

~coughs~

Redskins are so desperate.

Honestly, their smarter move would have been a cheaper Jimmy G.

But hey. I won't complain.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I am still just shocked that teams are so perplexed by the QB position that they trade all these picks when it is pretty much proven...the guy is a head case.

He couldn't make it with the perfect setup in Indianapolis.

Fact is, his teammates fucking hated him. On two teams.

The Cuh...the Cuh...

~coughs~

Redskins are so desperate.

Honestly, their smarter move would have been a cheaper Jimmy G.

But hey. I won't complain.
Colin Cowherd would like you to know that Wentz had a 4 to 1 TD to INT rate last year and McLaurin is the best NFCE receiver now that Coop is gone.

Top Bottom