Redskins Stuff...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Good that Woods and Ross are both playing.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
They have Crowder as questionable? Wonder if he could actually play or if they're just trying to make us prep for him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Redskins have a beaten up OL again.

Trent Williams is gametime due to a broken thumb. Tony Bergstrom, one of their few healthy guards, may not make it and then Nsekhe would have to flip from swing tackle to start.

I predict we cannot take advantage of it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They have Crowder as questionable? Wonder if he could actually play or if they're just trying to make us prep for him.
I wonder if they will too. They have their own shrimp in Trey Quinn who can do the slot stuff.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If Taco can’t be a big sack threat he will at least need to be a force against the run and block absorbtion. With his size, if he gets his technique down, how can he not be?
Because his technique sucks.

I bet next year they try to salvage what is left of his busthood and move him inside.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member

Trent Williams is gametime due to a broken thumb. Tony Bergstrom, one of their few healthy guards, may not make it and then Nsekhe would have to flip from swing tackle to start.

Absolutely ZERO reason this game is not a beat down of McCoy from our DL. Peterson is hampered with a bad shoulder and their WRs suck. If the Redskins are even within 14 midway thru the 4th I hope Jerry falls out of the skybox to his death and Garrett is taken out by a fluke loose bolt falling from the top of Jerryworld.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

p1_

DCC 4Life

AP will gash us, and Colt will not be pressured.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
AP will gash us, and Colt will not be pressured.
I saw a graphic earlier that showed his first game. Most of his big gains came on outside runs, as have other backs that have punished us. This team generally sucks at containing the outside.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I saw a graphic earlier that showed his first game. Most of his big gains came on outside runs, as have other backs that have punished us. This team generally sucks at containing the outside.
Maybe we play it better today. But it seems that it doesn’t matter the health of an oline, they seem to play great against us. Callahan is a whisperer.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Maybe we play it better today. But it seems that it doesn’t matter the health of an oline, they seem to play great against us. Callahan is a whisperer.
My guess would be a lot of them come at our RE. Lawrence is actually a beast against the run.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Absolutely ZERO reason this game is not a beat down of McCoy from our DL. Peterson is hampered with a bad shoulder and their WRs suck. If the Redskins are even within 14 midway thru the 4th I hope Jerry falls out of the skybox to his death and Garrett is taken out by a fluke loose bolt falling from the top of Jerryworld.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
:lol

DLK150

DCC 4Life

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
:lol I missed this earlier. Everyone do your best with that wishbone today, let's make this happen!

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You would be referring to Crawford and Gregory.
Crawford is too slow and out of position half the time. Gregory is just too light in the ass and also gets out of position probably from inexperience.

p1_

DCC 4Life
DALLAS COWBOYS INJURIES

Player/ Position/ Injury/ Practice Status/ Game Status
Joe Thomas LB Foot Full Participation in Practice Questionable
Antwaun Woods DT Concussion Full Participation in Practice Questionable
Vidauntae Charlton DE Shoulder Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
Maliek Collins DT Knee Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
Zachary Martin G Knee Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
Tyron Smith T Neck Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
Connor Williams G Knee Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
Tavon Austin WR Groin Did Not Participate In Practice Out
David Irving DE Ankle Did Not Participate In Practice Out
Sean Lee LB Hamstring Did Not Participate In Practice Out
Adam Redmond G Concussion Did Not Participate In Practice Out
Geoffrey Swaim TE Wrist Did Not Participate In Practice Out
Michael Gallup WR -- Full Participation in Practice --
Daniel Ross DT -- Full Participation in Practice --

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It needs to go back to the editor...
Please confirm Reed is not playing [MENTION=3]boozeman[/MENTION], he's my fantasy TE and I've seen nothing about that.
i have him starting in a couple leagues too and can't find anything saying he isn't playing

Top Bottom