Redskins Stuff...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They are going to crush us.
We are not that fortunate. They will probably end up winning this game and making it 100% even more likely Garrett and everyone else returns intact.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Damnit.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
The stars are aligning for a two game run coming up, Redskins, Giants with Geno.

It is going to happen.
It's gonna be great to hear Jerry reminding everyone how "we're still in this thing!"

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The stars are aligning for a two game run coming up, Redskins, Giants with Geno.

It is going to happen.
No....we're not capable of it.

Garrett can be counted on to be Garrett. I believe in this.

We might beat the Giants with Geno Smith playing QB, but I still think the Redskins can pull this off tomorrow night.

All it takes is a 7-0 lead, and it's over.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Good for them. There have been some goofy uniforms but I don't remember a team actively protesting them.

Glad someone is finally standing up to Nike.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Cowboys rule out Sean Lee, Justin Durant and list Anthony Hitchens as questionable
Posted by Charean Williams on November 29, 2017, 3:07 PM EST

The Cowboys are hurting at linebacker and in the offensive line, limping into a must-win game against Washington.

Dallas has ruled out weakside linebacker Sean Lee for a third consecutive game. Lee injured his hamstring after only eight plays of the Nov. 12 loss to the Falcons.

They won’t have his replacement, Justin Durant, either. Durant played only 24 of 68 snaps on Thanksgiving Day before being diagnosed with a concussion.

The past two weeks, with Lee out, the Cowboys have shifted Anthony Hitchens to Lee’s weakside spot and started Durant in the middle. Now, the Cowboys will have to start Jaylon Smith at middle linebacker and play him more snaps than they would like.

However, Hitchens is questionable with a groin injury. He played with it against the Chargers, playing 66 of 68 snaps.

The Cowboys also list three starting linemen as questionable: Right tackle La'el Collins did not practice all week with a back injury; right guard Zack Martin was limited in practice all week with a concussion; and left tackle Tyron Smith has the same groin injury that kept him out two of the past three games. Smith also has a back injury he has dealt with all season.

Defensive tackle Maliek Collins (foot) and wide receiver Ryan Switzer (ankle) also are questionable, with both practicing on a limited basis all week.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
No Lee and the other two LBs are dinged up as well. My boy Semaje Perine is about to eat well. #BoomerSooner

I'll be disappointed if he doesn't give me at least 15 fantasy points tomorrow night.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Good for them. There have been some goofy uniforms but I don't remember a team actively protesting them.

I look forward to Rog suspending the entire team for the rest of the season.

OBEY

data

Forbes #1
37 points, I think, is the lowest point total over a 4-game stretch in franchise history, set in our inaugural 1960 0-11-1 season.

Since 1970, I think the record low is 41 points, set in 1989, followed by 45 points, set in 2000.

We’re currently at 22 points...15 points from infamy.

p1_

DCC 4Life
37 points, I think, is the lowest point total over a 4-game stretch in franchise history, set in our inaugural 1960 0-11-1 season.

Since 1970, I think the record low is 41 points, set in 1989, followed by 45 points, set in 2000.

We’re currently at 22 points...15 points from infamy.
Im sure with the sterling 22, we've blown the historical 3 consecutive game scoring low right out of the water. I think 15 points tonight is probably asking alot of Linehan.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

They are going to be burgundy on burgundy tonight.

data

Forbes #1
Im sure with the sterling 22, we've blown the historical 3 consecutive game scoring low right out of the water. I think 15 points tonight is probably asking alot of Linehan.
no. We closed out 1989 with 20 points

p1_

DCC 4Life

Name Position Injury Mon. Tue. Wed. Game Status

La'el Collins T Back DNP DNP DNP Questionable

Tyron Smith T Back/Groin LP LP LP Questionable

Zack Martin OG Concussion LP LP LP Questionable

Sean Lee LB Hamstring DNP DNP DNP Out

Justin Durant LB Concussion DNP DNP DNP Out

Anthony Hitchens LB Groin DNP LP LP Questionable

~~~~
Patchwork oline and no linebackers. This should be loads of fun.

Top Bottom