Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
~Mr. Jones, what size shirt do you wear?~

"Well, in my miiiind, relative to my anatomy, whenever I've had to get up in the morning and decide what it is I'm going to wear for the day....and boy let me tell ya, I'm glad I've got a woman by my side that makes me look better than you might think one might look with the kind of collateral I've got in the bank......I like to get clothes that give you a little wiggle room. So I'm more likely than not gonna go with a large in regards to covering my torso"

Baffled.gif

p1_

DCC 4Life
~Mr. Jones, what size shirt do you wear?~

"Well, in my miiiind, relative to my anatomy, whenever I've had to get up in the morning and decide what it is I'm going to wear for the day....and boy let me tell ya, I'm glad I've got a woman by my side that makes me look better than you might think one might look with the kind of collateral I've got in the bank......I like to get clothes that give you a little wiggle room. So I'm more likely than not gonna go with a large in regards to covering my torso"

View attachment 691803
Dude is from Arkansas. Almost self explanatory.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I HATE those fucking fans.

Look, the Cowboys aren't exactly lighting the NFL on fire right now, but these MF'ers here are 6-6.

SIX AND SIX!

They're fucking .500, for crying out loud, in a division that has only one team with more wins than losses.

The Cowboys better not lose this fucking game. Bury those fucking troglodytes once and for all and lock up the damn division in the process.

Last edited:
Top Bottom