Redskins Stuff...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Lord save Dalton.

The offensive game plan is going to have to be extremely simplified and aggressive early with a handful of deep shots to back off the DB's. Then you move to your real game plan, which is to obviously rely on Elliott and hope his dumbass can hold onto the ball.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
How many sacks is Washington going to have Sunday?

In my fantasy league, sacks are heavily weighted. Thinking seriously about picking up their defense. :unsure

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
Ridiculous. He is by default alone one of the few guys capable of pass rushing. So dorks like Crawford and Armstrong are ST pillars?
Exactly. And it’s not like we are some well oiled machine defensively. We need all hands on deck, not to mention we need to see what Gregory still has, this year and going forward.

Crawford‘s presence on the roster is an affront to us all, among many others.

Last edited:

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
We could've signed like 90% of the 2020 FA's (individually) just using Crawford's 9 million cap hit if we had cut him.

So...pretty good.

• Angry
Reactions: p1_

midswat

... soon
I wonder if they still sing Hail to the Redskins at FedEx. I’ve seen them play a couple times and the crowd would always sing that. Hail to the Football Team just doesn’t have the same ring to it.

midswat

... soon
Years ago I made a troll account on Extremeskins and my username was 4Skins4Life and it got approved but I only made about three posts before the mods approached me about changing it.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I just can't bring myself to give a shit about this game. I'll probably check in on it from time to time but I plan on primarily watching Steelers-Titans instead.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
How many sacks is Washington going to have Sunday?

In my fantasy league, sacks are heavily weighted. Thinking seriously about picking up their defense. :unsure
4 sacks seems like a safe number. I grabbed Washington's defense this week myself. I figure aside from the sacks the Cowboys offense will be good for a couple of turnovers as well.

If the Redskins D is still available I'd grab them if I were you. Easy points.

Top Bottom