Redskins Stuff...

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Trent Williams still hasn't reported, and with today being the first of three practices leading up to Sunday I think it's safe to say he's out.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Trent Williams still hasn't reported, and with today being the first of three practices leading up to Sunday I think it's safe to say he's out.
I could have told you that. He is mucho pissed off at the entire organization for mishandling his health situation. All of this 50/50 stuff is them trying to put on a smiley face.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Bring on Devin Smith then. Next man up.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is the problem with Austin and why I would have considered cutting him. He can't stay healthy.
Concussions are usually not what I figure in on the "injury prone" thing unless a player has had several.

This is now his second concussion as a pro, which is not good. Usually it is soft tissue stuff with him.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Concussions are usually not what I figure in on the "injury prone" thing unless a player has had several.

This is now his second concussion as a pro, which is not good. Usually it is soft tissue stuff with him.
By itself I would agree but with some players it's just always something. Not sure if it's a pain tolerance thing or his body is just weak but there is always something with Austin. Nice guy but I'd rather have a receiver who is going to be available.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Snyder seems like the type that will let him stew and psis away the rest of his career out of spite vs trading or cutting

I didn't think it was possible but there is a worse owner than jeri and its that little prick

p1_

DCC 4Life

Devin Smith, come on down.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Devin Smith, come on down.
I'm glad on Crawford. It may actually force them to play Taco even though they seem averse to doing what's most likely to help us win games.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I'm glad on Crawford. It may actually force them to play Taco even though they seem averse to doing what's most likely to help us win games.
same. I didn't see much of anything from Crawford vs Giants

p1_

DCC 4Life
Wilson up and playing. Take note, Mr Heath

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wilson up and playing. Take note, Mr Heath
Heath is not going anywhere. Aside from injury, he is not getting replaced. He is a captain and a made man.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Heath is not going anywhere. Aside from injury, he is not getting replaced. He is a captain and a made man.
i want Wilson to make him unnecessary, if taking horrible angles isnt quite enough.

Top Bottom