Redskins Stuff…

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Why?

Winning the division and clinching the 2 seed on the road in a divisional game is a beautiful thing no matter who the opponent is, how bad they are or how much of a blowout it is.
Yeah, but Wash has zero to play for. We’re playing for division but don’t wanna get anyone hurt. Just feels meh.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Speaking of bad commentators, I turned on ESPN the past couple of mornings for the first time in forever cuz I was bored at work.

Holy fuck, First Take...how the fuck can anyone watch these guys scream at each other? Especially when Russo is on there?

Then I watch the McAfee show and everyone is cussing. :lol I didn't mind that tho.

Then sports center or something comes on and these fucktwits can't even say "yes" or "no". They have to make up fancy, "hip" words for yes or no. :lol

What in the hellllllllll?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Harlan is GREAT, and I like Albert also.

This is probably unpopular, and admittedly I do have nostalgia for Summerall, but I never liked the old timey style of leaving a lot of dead air on the play by play. I like when guys get excited.

For example, I always HATED Summerall's call of the Harper catch in the 92 NFC Championship game.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
This game will be hard to watch.
I guess you were one of those who were "bored" watching the 90s Cowboys?

What is so unenjoyable in watching the Cowboys win a potentially non-competitive game that gives them the division title and #2 seed?

I don't get it.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I guess you were one of those who were "bored" watching the 90s Cowboys?

What is so unenjoyable in watching the Cowboys win a potentially non-competitive game that gives them the division title and #2 seed?

I don't get it.
probably because the Skins are so bad, plus I think theyre in the tank for the number one draft choice.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
probably because the Skins are so bad, plus I think theyre in the tank for the number one draft choice.
THAT'S A GOOD THING!

WGAS if the game isn't competitive? THAT WOULD BE A GOOD THING!

How could a blowout where we secure the #2 seed be "hard to watch" in any way shape or form?

I don't understand that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

This is probably unpopular, and admittedly I do have nostalgia for Summerall, but I never liked the old timey style of leaving a lot of dead air on the play by play. I like when guys get excited.

For example, I always HATED Summerall's call of the Harper catch in the 92 NFC Championship game.
You bet your ass it is unpopular.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
THAT'S A GOOD THING!

WGAS if the game isn't competitive? THAT WOULD BE A GOOD THING!

How could a blowout where we secure the #2 seed be "hard to watch" in any way shape or form?

I don't understand that.
It's a great thing, hopefully we'll see Rush by the beginning of the 4th throwing to Tolbert/Brooks and handing off to SerRodrick Thompson or who the hell ever is our 3rd RB.

I'll be enjoying every minute of it from the 3rd row.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Speaking of bad commentators, I turned on ESPN the past couple of mornings for the first time in forever cuz I was bored at work.

Holy fuck, First Take...how the fuck can anyone watch these guys scream at each other? Especially when Russo is on there?

Then I watch the McAfee show and everyone is cussing. :lol I didn't mind that tho.

Then sports center or something comes on and these fucktwits can't even say "yes" or "no". They have to make up fancy, "hip" words for yes or no. :lol

What in the hellllllllll?
Millennials and Gen Z.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

I wouldn't say I hated the call, but I get what you mean.

I loved Summerall because his voice came to be associated with big moments and that itself lent to the drama.

But yeah, I mean, I like Joe Buck. I get that he says dumb things and is overly critical of Dallas, but his voice is great. He's exciting.

I can't stand Burkhardt.

The only thing he says is "Wiiiiiiiiiide open!" Even when the guy catches a pass that isn't wide open. It's just annoying. His voice just isn't good for football IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom