Redskins Stuff…

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
No sir.

It's more like'

"Aikman quickly.... THE PASS TO HARPER! HARPER OFF TO THE RACES..... They're gonna run him down however... At about the 9 yard line, Dana Hall.

That was a heck of a call! Whoa-ho"

Don't be selling my man short, Geng!
Shit. Once Harper caught it and broke the run, I was breaking every potted plant in my shithole apartment at the time. I certainly was not sitting there and grading Summerall’s step by step recap.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Well it's a known fact that teh Hostile plagarized most of his stories... Gay style.

Now we know where he got the idea from.
Well, boozemun claims he created Hostile, so it makes sense.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Maybe so, but that's completely different from viewing a potential blowout as a negative.

There isn't a single scenario that I can think of where I wouldn't want to see the Cowboys make a game non-competitive. But if it's a game with big stakes on the line?

A blowout is the IDEAL outcome!

I just can't for the life of me understand how this could be viewed as anything other than positive.

What is someone gonna say next? Super Bowl 27 kinda sucked because we scored 52 on Buffalo?

Give me a break.
You got me wrong. I don’t see negativity. I see us going through a speed bump with a former rival who’s current team is a bit of a joke . Don’t get it twisted.

Last edited:

p1_

DCC 4Life
What does it tell yall that there is healthy discussion of Pat Sumerall and Alvin Harper in the Skins thread?

p1_

DCC 4Life
So, what about Shams sidekick? The great Babe Laufenburg? Shite on a shingle or Robin to Shams Batman.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Shit. Once Harper caught it and broke the run, I was breaking every potted plant in my shithole apartment at the time. I certainly was not sitting there and grading Summerall’s step by step recap.

I didn't watch it live so I wasn't judging it in real time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom