Reasonably big news

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
So the last few months have been busy at my place. Daughter went back to school at Mizzou for her junior year a few weeks ago. Had to go early for marching band camp. I think I told you all I retired from Fort Worth PD at the beginning of the year after just under 32 years. I went to work for a very short while at TCU PD, but now, I am the interim, likely permanent chief at Sanger PD just north of Denton. Also, graduated Friday before last from Tarleton with my masters in Public Administration. Like I said, busy few months. I hope all is well with you all.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
So the last few months have been busy at my place. Daughter went back to school at Mizzou for her junior year a few weeks ago. Had to go early for marching band camp. I think I told you all I retired from Fort Worth PD at the beginning of the year after just under 32 years. I went to work for a very short while at TCU PD, but now, I am the interim, likely permanent chief at Sanger PD just north of Denton. Also, graduated Friday before last from Tarleton with my masters in Public Administration. Like I said, busy few months. I hope all is well with you all.
Glad to hear all is good news. Congrats on many fronts man.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
Lots of awesome stuff goin on for you . Congrats on the new position, and all the other things as well.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Stay safe, brother.

Top Bottom