Rashaan Evans Released; Waletzko Promoted

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
The weed made him expendable and probably nullified his contract, it was convenient. He’s not a great player, that’s true. But guess what? We are even worse now at LB than before. Isn’t that great?

Bad players are expendable. They wouldn't have cut Bland over it, for example. But they cut Evans even without much else at the position.

I'm sure they assume that they can replace him with a practice squad guy or someone off the street and they're probably right.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Bad players are expendable. They wouldn't have cut Bland over it, for example. But they cut Evans even without much else at the position.

I'm sure they assume that they can replace him with a practice squad guy or someone off the street and they're probably right.
Jefferson likely .

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

This is my guess. They probably decided he wasn't much different then the two dudes we have on the practice squad. That or he has an attitude issue. Which may explain why he lasted like 48 hours with the Eagles.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The weed made him expendable and probably nullified his contract, it was convenient. He’s not a great player, that’s true. But guess what? We are even worse now at LB than before. Isn’t that great?
The guy was warm body that rarely saw the field. But yet, we're now worse at LB?

I'd say we are exactly the same as we were yesterday at this time. I think we'll survive missing out on his 4 tackles.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Who the hell is Buddy Johnson?

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It's that or Buddy Johnson who is also on the practice squad. I honestly had no idea who he was until I was just looking at the practice squad wondering who they may elevate.
We are in a terrible state there right now and there isn’t a lot that can be done from the personnel side, so Goof Son is off the hook.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Rashaan Evans = Malik Jefferson = Buddy Johnson.

Ok.
The whole thing makes zero sense and looks like a house of cards.

Kearse is not the guy anymore and he needs to say adios. Hooker is the guy that makes our defense in a way.

These other guys are almost minions, it seems.

Top Bottom