Randy Gregory Suspended Indefinitely for Substance Abuse

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
What will it take for Jerry to finally throw in the towel?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
He is stupid for continuing to smoke pot knowing he will be tested for it, but it beyond patently retarded that the NFL even tests for it.
Imagine the history of the league without Lawrence Taylor.

Fuck Goodell.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Imagine the history of the league without Lawrence Taylor.

Fuck Goodell.
It’s the owners more than Goodell on this. They could change this policy tomorrow if they wanted.

Meanwhile Robert Kraft is out there paying sex slaves, but hey.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
It’s the owners more than Goodell on this. They could change this policy tomorrow if they wanted.
Especially since this is marijuana

You could argue the coke Taylor was snorting as a PDA. Not pot. That’s for damned sure.

BipolarFuk

Demoted

Meanwhile Robert Kraft is out there paying sex slaves, but hey.
But he didn't KNOW they were sex slaves!!! :meh

Anyway, it is amazing how many lives these old, out of touch fucks have ruined with their marijuana crusade.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
We should start a pool to bet on who'll be suspended at the start of the 2020 season.
After the Irving news, I'll take anyone showing a little promise on the defensive line without a functioning brain between now and then.

p1_

DCC 4Life
in this age of civil rights protestation,i wish Gregory could see this perhaps as an opportunity to challenge the NFL on its arcane policy. I think its a much better cause than Kaep's, the guy is sick and needs medication. Weed is far better for treating pain and clinical depression/bipolar disorder than big pharma's addiction machine. If Kaep got a platform, why not Gregory? Its akin to him playing with a disability and being told not to address it.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
in this age of civil rights protestation,i wish Gregory could see this perhaps as an opportunity to challenge the NFL on its arcane policy. I think its a much better cause than Kaep's, the guy is sick and needs medication. Weed is far better for treating pain and clinical depression/bipolar disorder than big pharma's addiction machine. If Kaep got a platform, why not Gregory? Its akin to him playing with a disability and being told not to address it.
Cause if he does that, he burns bridges and he's done.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
With Irving and Gregory both out, it goes without saying that this really changes our draft (and possibly FA) approach. Hopefully this forces their hand to make legitimate changes at both positions. Especially at DT. No more bargain bin and dumpster diving for DT. At #58 we could probably get a solid DE. And after that, get a run stuffing monster in the 4th or 5th. Letting teams beat us up in the middle has got to freakin' stop!!

p1_

DCC 4Life
With Irving and Gregory both out, it goes without saying that this really changes our draft (and possibly FA) approach. Hopefully this forces their hand to make legitimate changes at both positions. Especially at DT. No more bargain bin and dumpster diving for DT. At #58 we could probably get a solid DE. And after that, get a run stuffing monster in the 4th or 5th. Letting teams beat us up in the middle has got to freakin' stop!!
I don't want to wait too long for a DT if the draft is the approach.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Irving already wasn't on the active roster and wasn't in the team's plans.

Gregory's loss stings, but we do still have some hope for Taco, we drafted a promising player in Dorance Armstrong, and Crawford has been playing end too. All in addition to Pro Bowler DeMarcus Lawrence. Probably can't overreact.

Still, DL is basically the most important position group on the team besides QB, so, yeah, I'm looking for ends and tackles.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
INDIANAPOLIS -- Randy Gregory was suspended again by the NFL, but the Dallas Cowboys aren't ready to wash their hands of the talented pass rusher. Coach Jason Garrett said Wednesday at the NFL Scouting Combine that the Cowboys will continue to support Gregory during his latest suspension.
"Our eyes were wide open about what Randy's situation was when we drafted him," Garrett said. "We fully support Randy. Randy is a good young man. He has some issues that he's been dealing with. He's tried to deal with those issues head-on, from Day 1. He's spent a lot of time getting professional help for his issues. He's worked very hard. He's very serious-minded about trying to get back and being an established NFL football player. And he did a really good job for us this year after working through a lot of different obstacles. Unfortunately, he's had a setback, and he's not going to be with us for the near-term. But we'll continue to support him...and provide a good structure for him to be his best."
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001019163/article/cowboys-to-support-randy-gregory-amid-suspension

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Stephen A. Smith can DIAF. Way to embrace stereotypes, ass wipe.

Top Bottom