Randy Gregory Fails 7th Drug Test

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
We need to cut this useless hunk of shit immediately.

p1_

DCC 4Life
It's a guy with some serious mental issues including biopolar disorder. I wish Gregory the best but worry that he is probably spiraling to a very bad place. Which happens with people who have severe biopolar. Weed is nothing but a symptom of this happening.
Is this widely known?

dallen

Senior Tech
I guess my guy that told me his suspension would be lifted before the season starts was just joking with me again.

What a fucking idiot. Throw your career away for pot? Maybe we need to start including a psychological interview in our evaluation process. He clearly has something wrong with him

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Uh, yeah. Usually the parents are the first to know, and stuff.

dallen

Senior Tech
Maybe Jones and Garrett will finally do the smart thing and get rid of that piece of dead weight.

Hopefully the lesson has been learned about taking these kind of risks with 1st and 2nd round picks.
Isn't he the last character risk guy we spent a high draft pick on? We've taken a few medical risks, but I can't really think of another guy like him. I guess you could say Jourdan Lewis is kind of similar if you wanted to really stretch

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Isn't he the last character risk guy we spent a high draft pick on? We've taken a few medical risks, but I can't really think of another guy like him. I guess you could say Jourdan Lewis is kind of similar if you wanted to really stretch
Yeah Gregory was the last high risk character guy we drafted with a high pick. But that was in 2015. So it's not like they've gone 5 years without rolling the dice on high risk players.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
It looks like slavery took the future of another bright, black star...

I kid, I kid...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
All you can do is laugh at this point.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Get rid of this jackass already.

What a fucking waste of a high pick.

That pick pisses me off even more now considering who we could have drafted instead.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Jerry Jones “very skeptical” of report Randy Gregory failed drug test
Posted by Michael David Smith on April 29, 2017, 9:21 PM EDT

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones indicated on Saturday evening that he didn’t believe the report that came out Saturday morning saying Randy Gregory has failed another drug test.

I would be very skeptical,” Jones said of the TMZ report, via the Star-Telegram.

Drug testing is handled at the league level, not at the team level, and it’s unclear how much information Jones has been given on Gregory’s situation. But Jones said the report’s claim that Gregory blew off NFL officials is incorrect, and that Gregory is working within the league’s substance abuse program.

“That’s just not right,” Jones said. “He is getting a lot of support. He is not void in any way. He’s got in my mind a better method of support than he had most of last year. I’m very comfortable with his support and we are trying to stay in communication with him.”

Gregory is suspended for the entire 2017 season, but Jones said the Cowboys remain supportive of Gregory and still hope he’ll play for them in the future.

Hoffa

DCC 4Life
Jerry Jones “very skeptical” of report Randy Gregory failed drug test
Posted by Michael David Smith on April 29, 2017, 9:21 PM EDT

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones indicated on Saturday evening that he didn’t believe the report that came out Saturday morning saying Randy Gregory has failed another drug test.

I would be very skeptical,” Jones said of the TMZ report, via the Star-Telegram.

Drug testing is handled at the league level, not at the team level, and it’s unclear how much information Jones has been given on Gregory’s situation. But Jones said the report’s claim that Gregory blew off NFL officials is incorrect, and that Gregory is working within the league’s substance abuse program.

“That’s just not right,” Jones said. “He is getting a lot of support. He is not void in any way. He’s got in my mind a better method of support than he had most of last year. I’m very comfortable with his support and we are trying to stay in communication with him.”

Gregory is suspended for the entire 2017 season, but Jones said the Cowboys remain supportive of Gregory and still hope he’ll play for them in the future.

Jerry has to taste the tainted piss himself before he confirms this.

midswat

... soon
It does strike me as odd that TMZ is the only one reporting this.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It does strike me as odd that TMZ is the only one reporting this.
But it is also so random though. So they woke up the other day and said, ya know what would get clicks? A Randy Gregory story!

midswat

... soon
But it is also so random though. So they woke up the other day and said, ya know what would get clicks? A Randy Gregory story!
Yeah... idk. I'm not saying it's a non-story. Just that its kind of odd.

Personally I'm indifferent on it. I kind of hope its true because he's a piece of shit and I lost faith in him long ago.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah... idk. I'm not saying it's a non-story. Just that its kind of odd.

Personally I'm indifferent on it. I kind of hope its true because he's a piece of shit and I lost faith in him long ago.
Yeah, I can't really say I am worked up about it either. Regardless of what he is smoking or doing right now, he is an afterthought. If he is still around and we make the playoffs where he could actually be considered to play, I might give a shit then.

Top Bottom