Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Bat. Shit. Crazy.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Bat. Shit. Crazy.
Has there been some rash of people getting discriminated against because of their hair style? These people need to be voted out of office and then immediately committed.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Has there been some rash of people getting discriminated against because of their hair style? These people need to be voted out of office and then immediately committed.
She's the idiot who asked if the Mars rover got any pictures of the flag we left there.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
This is what's wrong with government.

The people in it are the people with no intelligence or skills except the ability to bullshit or be the loudest and most annoying in shilling their stupid causes. They devote that crazy passion to running and eventually win, and then stay in their seats forever because of the letter next to their name, which is the only real basis that the voters at large consider when voting.

And then they come up with initiatives like this and actually contribute to the national agenda.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is what's wrong with government.

The people in it are the people with no intelligence or skills except the ability to bullshit or be the loudest and most annoying in shilling their stupid causes. They devote that crazy passion to running and eventually win, and then stay in their seats forever because of the letter next to their name, which is the only real basis that the voters at large consider when voting.

And then they come up with initiatives like this and actually contribute to the national agenda.
Being a politician is engrained in the human psyche. Some are better at it than others, where it be via the use of idiotic buzzwords and tired ass jargon, to outright corruption and incredible ass kissing.

It is exactly the same with huge corporations, the execs are not government, but they behave the same.

I never really thought about it until I actually worked for one.

So brutally retarded. And I mean this sincerely as I possibly can...inbred retarded.

There is so much political horseshit. And drama.

It is exhausting.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom