Random Politics Stuff Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:lol

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
I think this yet another BS tweet meant to enrage, I’m no fan of AOC but I don’t think she ever said what he claims

here’s the only video I could find of her spewing gobblygook but I don’t know how you’d rewrite this in a tweet as he described:

article about her comments too:

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
here’s the only video I could find of her spewing gobblygook but I don’t know how you’d rewrite this in a tweet as he described:
Um, that's far from her only gobblygook post

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I went from being heavily invested in politics, reading/watching anything I could, to just nothing. Cold turkey stopped with social media and talk radio.

I noticed I was generally happier.

Then I get involved with this online horse racing game that I’ve played for 12 or so years on and off, sunk $1,000 into it to breed and buy some horses, the owners go and change the “race engine” rendering most horses who were great, worthless. Now I’m enraged and there’s a shit ton of arguing site wide, threats of liquidating by all the bigger stables.

I swear to god, there’s nowhere to go and just chill out. There’s drama everywhere.

The test thread is my only sanctuary.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
My wife and I are so torn on schools reopening. She’s a teacher, and we both desperately want schools to reopen, but her district is so incompetent that it can’t even figure out what protocols should be, let alone implement them. They’re so poorly managed that any action will likely lead to an outbreak in the school. It’s fucking infuriating.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
My wife and I are so torn on schools reopening. She’s a teacher, and we both desperately want schools to reopen, but her district is so incompetent that it can’t even figure out what protocols should be, let alone implement them. They’re so poorly managed that any action will likely lead to an outbreak in the school. It’s fucking infuriating.
My wife's a teacher as well. She didnt want them to open as well but also had issues with the virtual learning program.

Turns out that she was worried for a good reason. Had a kid that was sick and refused to wear his mask correctly (wore it under his chin constantly) show up to school. She sent him immediately to the nurse as he was showing signs and they sent him.....back to class. We went through Covid at the end of November/beginning of December.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Fuck outta here with this shit.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
My wife's a teacher as well. She didnt want them to open as well but also had issues with the virtual learning program.

Turns out that she was worried for a good reason. Had a kid that was sick and refused to wear his mask correctly (wore it under his chin constantly) show up to school. She sent him immediately to the nurse as he was showing signs and they sent him.....back to class. We went through Covid at the end of November/beginning of December.
Exactly. Actions like that expose everyone to the virus.

Cotton

Staff member
Exactly. Actions like that expose everyone to the virus.
We need to get our kids back in class. It's as simple as that. It has been shown the younger folks don't transmit nearly as prevalently as adults. We are doing a huge disservice to our children through all of this. All for a virus that is very very rarely deadly. I'm sorry your school is a mess, but that shouldn't stop the entire country from opening our schools.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

And the bitch in charge when this happened is getting promoted to Bidens staff, not joking.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

And the bitch in charge when this happened is getting promoted to Bidens staff, not joking.

Government, where incompetence still gets you promoted.

Cotton

Staff member

How does this not amount to anything? Shouldn't there be charges brought up or something? i just don't understand how they can get away with this shit.

Top Bottom