Random Politics Stuff Thread...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Look at what they did to Sarah Palin. Look at what they are doing Amy Coney Barrett now. Look at how they ignore Sandra Day O'connor and Condoleeza Rice.

It wouldn't make a difference.
Yeah similarly if you have a black man on the ticket they will call them an uncle tom or some bullshit.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
geezus, reminds me of when Palestinians dress their kids up like suicide bombers
I feel the need to expound on my post, I like John Lewis and I don't think teaching kids (all kids) about his contribution to civil rights is a bad thing, what I didn't like is what appears to be the fostering of a victim mentality as if none of the things Mr Lewis fought for were ever won.

Additionally, implying a child is more qualified than ACB is not only foolish ignorance but unnecessary demonization of someone who appears to be demonstrating her love of fellow man (by adopting children from Haiti), regardless of color, better than most of us would ever consider or dream of doing.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Additionally, implying a child is more qualified than ACB is not only foolish ignorance but unnecessary demonization of someone who appears to be demonstrating her love of fellow man (by adopting children from Haiti), regardless of color, better than most of us would ever consider or dream of doing.

Exactly right.

Also, I'm guessing those same people didn't think Obama was too inexperienced or unqualified.

I think the Barrett stuff might piss me off the most right now.

She comes across as kind, caring, objective, professional, and extremely intelligent.

She's everything that both men and women should aspire to.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Exactly right.

Also, I'm guessing those same people didn't think Obama was too inexperienced or unqualified.

I think the Barrett stuff might piss me off the most right now.

She comes across as kind, caring, objective, professional, and extremely intelligent.

She's everything that both men and women should aspire to.
Not to mention Kagan has 0 experience as a Judge

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom