Random Politics Stuff Thread...

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
Well right now one of the possibilities is that this was caused by a bird strike. Not sure what existing regulations the DOT can enforce to prevent that.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Well right now one of the possibilities is that this was caused by a bird strike. Not sure what existing regulations the DOT can enforce to prevent that.
There was a side door ripped off a plane and a window blown out within 2 weeks of each other. That shit can be prevented.

Cotton

Staff member
No damn way would I get on a plane right now.

Cotton

Staff member
Flying to Wisconsin on Wednesday. Make a nice banner if something goes awry.
I don't think that kinda banner would be appropriate for a kid friendly site like this. Oh, wait...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Wow. I at least sort of follow golf and I didn't realize they were allowing that. :doh

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yeah, if you don't understand it, ask your own party why they think these things are racist/fascist/unacceptable. They're the ones who push that narrative.

Cotton

Staff member
This is an insurrection, too, right. This is the fucking white house.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
Go ahead and vote for this moron at your own peril simply because he has an R after his name.

You deserve what you get.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
What did we get that was so bad the last time? Besides constant MSM wailing, of course.

Especially compared to the destructive moron husk in place now?

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
Trump is a proven loser and liar. I mean I know all politicians are lying at any given time but that mf’er takes it to a whole new level. I’d vote Haley if she lasts long enough. I just cannot in good conscience vote for a professional con man.

Top Bottom