Random Politics Stuff Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Voting is completely different from gun control bullshit. You still have access to vote, it's just a little more difficult. Kinda like having to pass a background check AND SHOW YOUR FUCKING ID is required to buy a gun. The same can be said about having to supply a form to mail in a vote, or having to bring your own god damn water when you vote, or ask a poll worker for some.

This is a really dumb debate. There is nothing about the GA or TX bill that restricts voting to minorities or anyone, and you have yet to prove otherwise besides generic statements that aren't true..
All these bills do is make you request your absentee ballot and then do a signature match..how tf is this restricting voting?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
All these bills do is make you request your absentee ballot and then do a signature match..how tf is this restricting voting?
It's not, but Plans9 is a very strict Libertatrian would be my guess.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I get that to a point, but our elections move me past my Libertarian leanings to more of a state controlled election process.
I can certainly appreciate and respect that to a point. I absolutely support voter ID, just nothing else. Anything which could conceivably give a state (or worse yet, the federal government) control over my rights is generally something that I’m going to reject. I don’t believe that any politician - right wing or left wing (especially left wing) is ever acting in my best interests.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I can certainly appreciate and respect that to a point. I absolutely support voter ID, just nothing else. Anything which could conceivably give a state (or worse yet, the federal government) control over my rights is generally something that I’m going to reject. I don’t believe that any politician - right wing or left wing (especially left wing) is ever acting in my best interests.
Well then you should be totally against HR1 as it takes states rights away

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
she's a joke. Fuck her.

Do your job and go to the border you lazy bitch and do Joe's job while youre at it. He clearly can't do it.
I’d prefer that neither of them do their jobs.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I wonder how Holt has been beating himself up for actually asking her an even moderately tough question.

I bet he's been hearing it from his peers.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
She flat out lies, gets called on it, and then lashes out at the dude that asked her the question she lied about? These people are fucking ridiculous.
Not that Biden had my support before he picked his VP candidate, but he lost whatever little political credibility he may have had left the moment he picked her.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I wonder how Holt has been beating himself up for actually asking her an even moderately tough question.

I bet he's been hearing it from his peers.
No shit. He broke one of the media unwritten rules by challenging a Democrat on one of their lies. If those shills challenged Democrats as often as they challenge everyone else, media reporting would be much more credible. But they don’t, and it isn’t.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Funny, I didn’t see anything which read “We condemn her statement”. Instead, they gave her an opportunity to “clarify” her horrifyingly bigoted and ignorant statement. Talk about spineless.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Gotta hand it to this dumb cunt. Always on brand.

Top Bottom