Random Politics Stuff Thread...

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Wait, what? Almost had her murdered? WTF is this all about?
Im assuming it was the white house event she is talking about.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Wait, what? Almost had her murdered? WTF is this all about?
The Capitol "riots". She is being dramatic as hell saying Cruz incited it trying to get her killed. She is fucking psycho.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Cruz just learned what he should have already known: You can't work with these freaks like AOC. You can't even try to dialogue with them. They're insane.

Better just work at defeating them, because that's all they're doing to you.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Cruz just learned what he should have already known: You can't work with these freaks like AOC. You can't even try to dialogue with them. They're insane.

Better just work at defeating them, because that's all they're doing to you.
I would not consider Cruz much of a superior brain in this. He is corrupt as shit with zero principles. She is an unhinged loon.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Holy shit. That might be the single most ignorant thing I have ever seen anybody in public office say. Was she fucking sleeping all summer?
This is especially hypocritical considering her calling ICE facilities concentration camps led to a guy attacking one with guns and ieds

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

This is not a good thing.
Pissing off the autists never works out the way they think it will. They will just double down now on fucking more hedge funds.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I would not consider Cruz much of a superior brain in this. He is corrupt as shit with zero principles. She is an unhinged loon.
You wouldn't consider him smarter than her? A former supreme court justice clerk who Dershowitz said was maybe his smartest student ever?

And he has zero principles?

K.

Top Bottom