Random Politics Stuff Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
And hold beliefs that are in direct opposition to the core principles on which this country was founded.
They hate America, and show it every single day. Trump just might be the only thing standing in between them and the future of our country as we know it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Good on Blitzer for actually asking her questions and not letting her change the subject. Also :lol at her melting down at not getting a softball interview

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

It's funny cause it's true :lol

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol Pelsoi actually said there she doesn't know why they're always an apologist for the Republican position? CNN? :lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
:lol Pelsoi actually said there she doesn't know why they're always an apologist for the Republican position? CNN? :lol
Yeah she couldn't believe they were daring to ask her a question :lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:picard

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Kavanaugh is ultimately a pragmatic relative moderate conservative like Kennedy before him. Gorsuch is the brilliant jurist with the libertarian streak. ACB seems to be more Gorsuch than Kavanaugh.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Kavanaugh is ultimately a pragmatic relative moderate conservative like Kennedy before him. Gorsuch is the brilliant jurist with the libertarian streak. ACB seems to be more Gorsuch than Kavanaugh.
I think she's going to be closer to Scalia and our best pick out of the 3

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
These people don’t even understand why judges shouldn’t be admitting their feelings on Roe v Wade. ITS IMPROPER
It's inappropriate, too.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I think she's going to be closer to Scalia and our best pick out of the 3
I’m..... not to say “worried,” because that’s not the right word, but I have suspicions that she is just a far right lean instead of noted libertarian like Scalia or Thomas. Not to be insensitive but it’s just rare to find women who identify with libertarianism. Instead I suspect she may be more socially conservative.

Still better than a wet noodle centrist like Roberts or Kennedy though, so sign me up.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I’m..... not to say “worried,” because that’s not the right word, but I have suspicions that she is just a far right lean instead of noted libertarian like Scalia or Thomas. Not to be insensitive but it’s just rare to find women who identify with libertarianism. Instead I suspect she may be more socially conservative.

Still better than a wet noodle centrist like Roberts or Kennedy though, so sign me up.
Yeah I think at least she'll be better than Roberts/Kennedy who ended up being squishes. She is even on record taking a polite shot at Roberts where she questioned his supposed being an an originalist

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Good on Blitzer for actually asking her questions and not letting her change the subject. Also :lol at her melting down at not getting a softball interview

Pelosi is one of the few politicians I actually think is evil. She doesn't give a shit about anyone. She wants power and control and doesn't care what happens to the silly peons in the process.

AOC is dumb as shit. I don't like her because her opinions aren't intellegent But I at least don't think she is evil. She is just not very intellegent. Like a Kindergarten teacher teaching kids that we should all share and have equal everything.

Top Bottom