Random Politics Stuff Thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Look at her district... That is what her voters want.
It is like my fourth grade student council presidential election when the kid promised to get Coke in the water fountains. Genius won in a landslide.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:lol
And she had her dress rigged so she wore it backwards.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
"The proof is what I just told you"? :lol :doh

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I have an all new respect for Barkley now.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

God damn. This makes me want to move to Canada and vote for this mother fucker.

~Tears up~

Red White and Maple Leafs forever!

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The Patriot Act was one of the worst things this country has ever done. Sorry, just felt like I needed to get that off my chest.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Everyone can have a billion dollars. It’s meaningless. It’s just paper. It will work well to keep you warm when you burn it on freezing cold nights cause you are homeless.

We need more things. People advocating that the poor get more money are missing the forest for the trees. The poor don’t want more money, at the end of the day, what they want is housing, food, cars, TVs, iPhones.

The government created a stimulus and gave everyone money and it didn’t work, things became awful. The reason is because at the same time everyone became flush with stimulus cash, as a nation we also collectively shut down and stopped producing things. We stopped building, we stopped going to our in person factory and manufacturing jobs, we stopped trucking shipments across the nation. So everyone had a ton of money but there were less things for that money to buy. So everyone just bid more for those lesser things, prices shot through the roof, and the poor people were left with less than the rich just like always.

Making more things is the only way to do better. This idiotic idea of handing out money is stupid. Giving more money to an entire class of millions of people is a complete misunderstanding of what that money is going to buy them.

Top Bottom