Random Politics Stuff Thread...

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
Well of course. We all agree on that. And by that measure, he was controlled plenty during his first term.

But the original post was referring to the donors who own Nikki Haley controlling him. The uberwealthy Donor Class and the Dem-owned media shouldn't be controlling our President.
You don't think the "uber-wealthy Donor Class" controlled Trump?

mmmmmkay.

Fucking guy was trying so hard to be one of them he was at their beck & call, all while some shlubs in this country let him convince them he was not only sticking it to the elites, but that he was on the side of the lower/middle class. :lol

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
God damn, dude. You are eat up.
He doesn't live in reality. But in his defense I somehow turned on like MSNBC or something similar last night and I was taken back by how over the top ridiculously biased against Trump it was. If you pay attention to just obvious pure garbage and that's all you listen to or see on a regular basis, you'll probably start believing it.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
First of all, I draw my news from multiple sources. Where do you get your news from? And if you say NewsMax or OAN, they are just as much of a shitshow as MSNBC.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
He doesn't live in reality. But in his defense I somehow turned on like MSNBC or something similar last night and I was taken back by how over the top ridiculously biased against Trump it was. If you pay attention to just obvious pure garbage and that's all you listen to or see on a regular basis, you'll probably start believing it.

Exactly. No amount of evidence will convince them otherwise.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
I'm not even sure what Irv thinks that Trump should do to "control himself," besides shut his mouth, which we literally all think about him.
Well it's Irv, so he probably thinks Trump should lock himself in jail.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm not even sure what Irv thinks that Trump should do to "control himself," besides shut his mouth, which we literally all think about him.
So that is basically not going to happen. Trump also has a serious problem relating to world leaders unless they are dictators. It is kind of weird.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
So that is basically not going to happen. Trump also has a serious problem relating to world leaders unless they are dictators. It is kind of weird.
Because they flatter him, and that's all he cares about. If you say nice things about him, he'll call you a "good guy." He really is that easy to manipulate.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
When shutting your yap is the easiest thing to do and would prevent 90% of the trouble he rouses up yet he still can't do it, that's a fucking problem.

Top Bottom