Random Politics Stuff Thread...

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
No biggie. A liberal prez will replace a liberal justice. This won't be like Trump replacing RBG.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
The republicans better give whoever the nominee is as much if not more he’ll than they gave Kavanaugh.

I don’t care if it’s a black woman. You drag that person and his or her family through the fucking mud.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
The republicans better give whoever the nominee is as much if not more he’ll than they gave Kavanaugh.

I don’t care if it’s a black woman. You drag that person and his or her family through the fucking mud.

Something about that just feels like sinking to their level.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Something about that just feels like sinking to their level.
Yeah kind of how I feel. I don't want to try to ruin someone's life just because they are nominated. Let the Democrats in office be the pieces of trash.

Of course taking the high road seems to get you nowhere in politics fuck what do I know.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

That should end racism.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Yeah kind of how I feel. I don't want to try to ruin someone's life just because they are nominated. Let the Democrats in office be the pieces of trash.

Of course taking the high road seems to get you nowhere in politics fuck what do I know.
This is why they’re able to hang around. The democrats will do shit like that, try and ruin people’s character, and they suffer no consequences for it. So they keep doing it.

Don’t worry though, I can see some statesmen like Mike Lee starting off his round questions with “I won’t be asking you about your high school yearbook today.”. The subtle shot that never lands the black eye intended.

Our side will play nice.

Top Bottom