Rams Stuff...

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Example 364 of why we should move Tyler to LT now.
Yep.

This offseason I was in the group of fans who advocated for completely moving on from him so that we wouldn't have to deal with the weekly injury issues that we're currently dealing with.

This absolutely has to be his last year. Move Tyler out to LT and find a yourself a LG in the draft. We'll never achieve OL continuity as long as Tyron Smith is in the mix.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yep.

This offseason I was in the group of fans who advocated for completely moving on from him so that we wouldn't have to deal with the weekly injury issues that we're currently dealing with.

This absolutely has to be his last year. Move Tyler out to LT and find a yourself a LG in the draft. We'll never achieve OL continuity as long as Tyron Smith is in the mix.
The sad part is we could have had Avila and not even had to deal with this.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Their other guard Kevin Dotson is playing well too. They will run at us just like the Cardinals and then Stafford can out do Josh Dobbs.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Their other guard Kevin Dotson is playing well too. They will run at us just like the Cardinals and then Stafford can out do Josh Dobbs.

The Rams offense will probably give us fits. I'm very concerned that this will be a loss. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they put up 30+.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:crying

Is this going to be the new :avila

Top Bottom