Prospects Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'd be surprised if we took Torrence although we may be moving away from the zone-based stuff with Moore/Garrett's philosophy out the door. Torrence is more of a gap guy, not particularly nimble, but he'll definitely lean on guys and blow them out of holes.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd be surprised if we took Torrence although we may be moving away from the zone-based stuff with Moore/Garrett's philosophy out the door. Torrence is more of a gap guy, not particularly nimble, but he'll definitely lean on guys and blow them out of holes.
Rice seems right up our alley.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Seeing projections in the late third all the way to priority free agent. It’s still early. Waiting for Jerry to trade up in the third to take him.
I actually have said this before but he isn't all that different from Dak when we drafted him. He had a super productive college season. He runs well, he has the arm strength to start in the NFL, and he was a winner. Not the most polished or accurate passer but I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of those fourth/fifth round types for us if he is still around. Again, would feel very much like the way we drafted Dak. Some people may hate that comp or statement because they don't like Dak. But ultimately I think he is a Dak like prospect. That doesn't mean he will be as good as Dak, or maybe even better. Just similar in some ways at this stage.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kiss of death with Jerry's track record picking QBs.
I mean in the end he hasn't picked many. I guess though if you count the ones he liked but didn't pick it gets a lot more ugly. But hell that's probably true for most.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
it's fair to put Lynch on his tab, too. he's lucky he was outbid.
That's the challenge. Do you count Johnny against him for example? Lets be real, Jerry isn't pick anyone any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom