Prince dead at 57

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Wow. RIP

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Damn. Haven't listened to anything he has put out in a long time but he has made some great music.

Last edited:

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
RIP

I really liked his early stuff.

Did he blow his brains out?
IDK why, but I always thought he'd end up killing himself, maybe because his dad did it too.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Damn. Haven't listened to anything he has put out in a long time but he has made some great music.

Great song.

We've lost some really talented musicians this year.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
He wasn't exactly my type of music, but I did like a few of his songs a lot while growing up. Purple Rain, When Doves Cry, Little Red Corvette, Raspberry Beret, Kiss, 1999, etc... A very, very talented musician.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I don't pay much mind to celebrities in general but this one stings. I remember when he came on the scene in the 70s and the first album of his I bought was Controversy a few years later. The Purple Rain soundtrack was a great album and I partied to plenty of his music when I was younger. Rest in peace, you talented little flake.

This is up there with David Bowie and Glenn Frey for me. 2016 has turned into a bad year to be a celebrity.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Man this hits hard.

My all time favorite artist, his soft and wet album is the 1st time I realized how great lyrics and great music can be a mood altering drug.

I listened to that cassette over and over again with a walkman and never looked at music the same way again.

His slow jams got me so much booty in college after I played Adore the panties always dropped.

It will be interesting to hear all of the stuff he never released.

I am truly sad.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This sucks. Pretty soon most of the greats will be gone and the current shit state of music with trash like Bieber and Pitbull will be what's left.

Carl

RIP Brother
This sucks. Pretty soon most of the greats will be gone and the current shit state of music with trash like Bieber and Pitbull will be what's left.
I don't know who Bieber and PitBull are, but there is only one Prince.

Carl

RIP Brother
This may be inappropriate, I don't care. Thank you Prince for amazing memories.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Dont forget Stone Temple Pilots.

Top Bottom