President Trump Thread...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I always appreciate people who have no idea about the law criticizing what was obviously an easy slam dunk decision. Like yes, your zero years of law school really gives you the knowledge to question some of the most experience and brightest attorneys who eventually became judges and eventually made the Supreme Court.

My friend was telling everyone how Trump was convicted of rape. And I was like, no he wasn't, I don't think you even know what the word convicted means.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I always appreciate people who have no idea about the law criticizing what was obviously an easy slam dunk decision. Like yes, your zero years of law school really gives you the knowledge to question some of the most experience and brightest attorneys who eventually became judges and eventually made the Supreme Court.
Lunatics like this don't actually care about the law. They just want their way, and they think they're entitled to it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lunatics like this don't actually care about the law. They just want their way, and they think they're entitled to it.
That's the thing. They don't care about the law, they only care about the outcomes. Like they want the Justices to completely abandon their oath and the law they have dedicated their life to in order to just make up a ruling.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
But I guess Mitt Romney's kid was a-ok.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
This is presented by someone that has an apparent misunderstanding of the AntiChrist . A knowledgeable student of this topic is aware that the antichrist was from the Roman civilization and one of the rulers who fits all the criteria listed for this person. In fact the scriptures in many cases were written in a cryptic manner so as to not allow the actual person to be recognized except by the letters and scriptures that were circulated to certain groups who were identified as members of a given church. The understanding of the circumstances was warning the church groups at that time to become aware but keep the circulation in a cryptic manner.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I like Rubio. I know he was wrong on immigration years ago, but I think he's right on most things.

That said, that would be a strange choice in most ways. Trump is already a Florida guy, and the word was that he wanted a woman.

I guess it's all about the Hispanic vote, but I'm not sure how well that stuff works. Why not Byron Donalds if that's the plan.

Top Bottom