President Trump Thread...

shane

DCC 4Life
Unfortunately he will get creamed in the general election as many won't come out to vote for him. It's a futile effort to put him up for election except for another loss and a worse country.
It'll be an uphill battle for Republicans to ever win another national election with the continuous waves of illegals coming across the border and wildly unaccountable mail in voting being the norm post-COVID.

Trump's the only candidate with the personality and animating force to be able to even come close to overcoming these obstacles.

Last edited:

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
It'll be an uphill battle for Republicans to ever win another national election with the continuous waves of illegals coming across the border and wildly unaccountable mail in voting being the norm post-COVID.
What was your excuse in 1992, 1996, 2000, 2008, 2012, 2016 then?

Trump was a two-time popular-vote loser in the general election, and you are still hitching your wagon to him. I want someone who is at least willing to work with a majority of his constituents, not just the people who voted for him. That gets shit done... not vilifying anyone who doesn't pray at the altar of Trump, (since he thinks he's God anyway).

shane

DCC 4Life
What was your excuse in 1992, 1996, 2000, 2008, 2012, 2016 then?

Trump was a two-time popular-vote loser in the general election, and you are still hitching your wagon to him. I want someone who is at least willing to work with a majority of his constituents, not just the people who voted for him. That gets shit done... not vilifying anyone who doesn't pray at the altar of Trump, (since he thinks he's God anyway).
Why am I supposed to give a fuck about the "popular vote" when that doesn't determine who wins a national election?

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
Because over the last 246 years, with the exception of 5 times, the winner of the popular vote won the election.

But don't let facts get in your way of giving a fuck, right?

shane

DCC 4Life
Because over the last 246 years, with the exception of 5 times, the winner of the popular vote won the election.

But don't let facts get in your way of giving a fuck, right?
Ultimately, the Presidency will be decided by a handful of swing states. The national popular vote doesn't matter at all.

Whoever is feeding you your talking points is making you dumber.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
Pure numbers dude... Even though it hasn't always happened, I think it's a better reflection of the country if the guy in the office was chosen by the majority of voting citizens.

Face it, in your unrequieted love for everything Trump, you would be making you say the same thing had he won the popular vote.

Not saying I'd have been happy with Hillary. I sat out 2016 because both candidates represented the worst of their party.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ultimately, the Presidency will be decided by a handful of swing states. The national popular vote doesn't matter at all.

Whoever is feeding you your talking points is making you dumber.
It is absolutely about swing states. You need someone who can take a state like Pennsylvania for example. I think Trump has become too polarizing to do that as we saw that they would rather elect a vegetable than a wacky Republican in Pennsylvania.

shane

DCC 4Life
It is absolutely about swing states. You need someone who can take a state like Pennsylvania for example. I think Trump has become too polarizing to do that as we saw that they would rather elect a vegetable than a wacky Republican in Pennsylvania.
I will definitely agree that we need better candidates. JD Vance in Ohio was an exceptional one. That should be the standard, not random celebs or lifetime political hacks.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
Most Trump-backed candidates lost in 2022. Should give you a hint about his fate should he even be the nominee next year.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
OFFS.

You've got an excuse for everything.

Maybe you should think again about supporting a suspected pedo (Gaetz) and probably the only candidate so plainly bad that people turned out more to vote against him than for his opponent.

shane

DCC 4Life
OFFS.

You've got an excuse for everything.

Maybe you should think again about supporting a suspected pedo (Gaetz) and probably the only candidate so plainly bad that people turned out more to vote against him than for his opponent.
It's not my fault you don't know a damn thing, asswipe.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
He will not be the nominee. Most people have had about enough of his antics.

Start thinking of your excuses now. And no you can't use the same ones you've been using for the past 2+ years.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm afraid you're wrong.
I'm afraid too. Unfortunately I don't think he will do well at all in a general election. Instead I think he will just hand the keys to whatever retarded Democrat runs for President. Making both Shane and Irvin Cowboys lives more miserable. As well as the rest of us.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
The candidates who didn't pledge fealty to Mitch McConnell were purposefully defunded. That was the problem.
This is very true. He funded people like ultra Rino Murkowski instead of Blake Masters.

Top Bottom