President Trump Thread...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
He will string this shit out for years.
I don’t think it’s Trump that’s stringing it out. Seems to me the Democrats are bringing up all the stuff that is going on. I can see why they want to make a showing with the mid terms coming up and their majority position being threatened. This is just another round of political piñata by the Dems.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Well, he's running again. Will be interesting to see if he's allowed to speak at the convention even if he's not the nominee.

shane

DCC 4Life
Trump has got to be the nominee. Need to shove him down the throats of the political class. Let DeSantis come and pick up the pieces in 2028.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Trump has got to be the nominee. Need to shove him down the throats of the political class. Let DeSantis come and pick up the pieces in 2028.
After Trump loses and they have 4 more years to rework the voting systems and pack the court I don't see us having fair elections ever again, and let's face it they won't let Trump win

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I’ll vote for Trump over DeSantis in the primaries no question.

I’m always rooting for a liberal meltdown. There would be none bigger than Trump possibly taking the White House back.

Tulsi is the VP pick.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I’ll vote for Trump over DeSantis in the primaries no question.
He won't win, people will turn out to vote against him and if it's close they will cheat

Tulsi is the VP pick.
You're voting with your pecker then. She has some good policies but is for a total gun ban

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
He is losing his money. Who will want to hitch their wagon to him?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
He won't win, people will turn out to vote against him and if it's close they will cheat

You're voting with your pecker then. She has some good policies but is for a total gun ban
When did she come out for a gun ban? I could have swore I just heard her talking about the importance of the 2nd Amendment the other day on Tucker.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
When did she come out for a gun ban? I could have swore I just heard her talking about the importance of the 2nd Amendment the other day on Tucker.
When she with Hawaii and when she ran for President

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
TBF Trump isn't great on the 2nd either, he was all red flag laws which have already been abused everywhere they have them

Sheik

DCC 4Life
When she with Hawaii and when she ran for President
I just listened to a short vlog she put up 13 days ago and to be completely honest, I actually agree with her stance. She’s lord middle of the road. She believes in the second amendment and why it’s important. She also mentioned that the issue of 2A is too much of a political football that both sides use for power in election cycles.

She sounds like she’s a strong proponent of 2A and still understands that people have different perspectives on it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I just listened to a short vlog she put up 13 days ago and to be completely honest, I actually agree with her stance. She’s lord middle of the road. She believes in the second amendment and why it’s important. She also mentioned that the issue of 2A is too much of a political football that both sides use for power in election cycles.

She sounds like she’s a strong proponent of 2A and still understands that people have different perspectives on it.
She's changed her stance then, maybe she realized going full Beto was a death sentence for your career

Top Bottom