President Biden thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Exactly, their goal is to turn Texas blue, not make Florida more red.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

At least they FINALLY said it.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I truly do feel bad for Biden. The dude has lost a major step and needs to be spending time enjoying his life.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I truly do feel bad for Biden. The dude has lost a major step and needs to be spending time enjoying his life.
Yeah I don't even really hate the guy. I hate his policies and lack of doing anything useful but he is a feeble old man that really shouldn't have been put in the position he is in. I just sort of feel bad for the guy. He is just being used by others for their gain.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Yeah I don't even really hate the guy. I hate his policies and lack of doing anything useful but he is a feeble old man that really shouldn't have been put in the position he is in. I just sort of feel bad for the guy. He is just being used by others for their gain.
Agreed, Biden is a useful stooge and a crooked, corrupt politician like the rest of them, but he's not that different than Bill Clinton or any of the other relatively moderate 90's Democrats; he's being used, or allowing himself to be used, for power - but he, personally, is the kind of Democrat you could live with as long as they didn't have too much power.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I feel bad for him to an extent but I'm sure that dude has done plenty of enjoying in his life and would rather spend his last years being powerful than having fun. It's not like the Senate is a grueling, high stress job, and he was "compensated," for the position quite well (ie, the connections made through the power he had) (this is true of all Senators). He had a life most of us can only dream about. Probably spent half of it on vacation.

Cotton

Staff member
I don't feel bad for him at all. He knew what the hell he was getting into. Fuck him.

Cotton

Staff member

Still feel bad for him?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Still feel bad for him?
Do you hate your 90 year old grandma with dementia for dropping the N bomb?

If the guy still had his faculties about him I'd feel differently. But I really don't think there is much left up top. And frankly there wasn't a lot to begin with.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Biden was a POS long before he ever lost his mind, selling his influence to enemies like China and proclaiming garbage like, "They gonna put yall back in chains."

Not to mention trying to destroy Clarence Thomas.

Cotton

Staff member
Biden was a POS long before he ever lost his mind, selling his influence to enemies like China and proclaiming garbage like, "They gonna put yall back in chains."

Not to mention trying to destroy Clarence Thomas.
He is an absolute racist dirtbag.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I just laugh at the notion that someone in DC since '74 represents "change." He's the ultimate establishment politician.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just laugh at the notion that someone in DC since '74 represents "change." He's the ultimate establishment politician.
Especially one being controlled by the likes of Nanci Pelosi who is anything but change.

Top Bottom