President Biden thread...

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I think it was Iamtdg who said democrats are evil the other day, this is a perfect example. Biden was and probably still is a racist bigot. He tried to destroy Justice Clarence Thomas, he fought to keep blacks off his streets, out of his schools.

He’s an evil piece of shit and I don’t feel a bit bad that he’s lost probably 70% of his mental faculties. That’s what happens when you keep your kind busy trying to keep all your lies straight for 50 years.

Fuck him. Fuck “Dr.” Jill too.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
He’s a piece of shit.
I have said this since that fucker was sworn in. People like to feel sorry for him because he's like old and shit. I'm not buying it. He is and has always been a racist piece if shit. That hasn't changed.

Cotton

Staff member
I think it was Iamtdg who said democrats are evil the other day, this is a perfect example.
They prove it every single day. I mean, they have shown it many times over the years, but leaving Americans behind enemy lines, where terrorists control things should prove it if it wasn't already. How anyone can see them any other way right now is beyond me.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I have said this since that fucker was sworn in. People like to feel sorry for him because he's like old and shit. I'm not buying it. He is and has always been a racist piece if shit. That hasn't changed.
Yeah, fuck feeling sorry for him. He’s sold access for riches for years. He’s lived what I like to call “The Elite Welfare life”, he’s not worked a day in his life, and he did that by lying and bending over Americans. Much like 99% of his friends, Ds and Rs.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
“Oh, I’m not that kind of doctor.”

You’re not a doctor at all. Cunt. You’re a teacher.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yeah, fuck feeling sorry for him. He’s sold access for riches for years. He’s lived what I like to call “The Elite Welfare life”, he’s not worked a day in his life, and he did that by lying and bending over Americans. Much like 99% of his friends, Ds and Rs.
Yep, and why does no one mention he's an even bigger draft dodger than Trump? He got 5 deferments for asthma while he was a lifeguard

Sheik

DCC 4Life
They(the media) aren’t turning on him, btw, they’re wanting to give the appearance of them doing their job, but they aren’t fooling me. They ask a tough question and print his bullshit as fact. They don’t push back, they just do the uncomfortable job of asking the question they want put to bed.

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
“Oh, I’m not that kind of doctor.”

You’re not a doctor at all. Cunt. You’re a teacher.
She was also the babysitter who Biden married after his first wife died in a car crash, in which he also lied about the other driver being drunk for years until he was finally sued before he stopped.

He's always been a piece of shit.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919