President Biden thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Funny, I'm not the biggest Trump fan, but I was never embarrassed by anything he did regarding foreign policy.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Funny, I'm not the biggest Trump fan, but I was never embarrassed by anything he did regarding foreign policy.
If he didn't act like an absolute pompous dick, he would have been tolerable.

It's a shame we can't get a humble president with common sense and integrity.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
If he didn't act like an absolute pompous dick, he would have been tolerable.

It's a shame we can't get a humble president with common sense and integrity.
I have my problems with him, but why would it bother you if he's "pompous" with France or Canada or China?

And is there anything more pompous than telling Americans "they don't deserve to know" if he'll pack the courts? Or not having a genuine press conference with unscripted questions in front of his own people?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh I loved his foreign policy. I wasn't talking about his policy. I was referring to the way he acted sometimes in front of foreign representatives.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Trump was a business executive and made decisions based on what was good for this country. Whether a country was upset about his position was not a factor in his decision process. The country’s best interest was always the determining factor.

Conversely Liberal positions about what is good is based on diplomacy and how this country can compensate others to gain diplomacy. This idealogy is a treacherous trap and keeps the USA in a constant position of conceding to others in order to keep their friendship which ultimately will have to be bought and continuing paying. Pick your poison but putting country first and forcing your position is the better option. Diplomacy will be as valuable as what you are able to pay for.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Conversely Liberal positions about what is good is based on diplomacy and how this country can compensate others to gain diplomacy. This idealogy is a treacherous trap and keeps the USA in a constant position of conceding to others in order to keep their friendship which ultimately will have to be bought and continuing paying. Pick your poison but putting country first and forcing your position is the better option. Diplomacy will be as valuable as what you are able to pay for.
There is no situation where Uncle Sam should be footing a bigger bill than all the other parties to these things. Perfect example is the World Health Organization, which really pisses me off. Where did that get us? A big fucking no where. It just gets you treated like the rich sugar daddy who no one respects or cares about but that takes care of everyone else.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
There is no situation where Uncle Sam should be footing a bigger bill than all the other parties to these things. Perfect example is the World Health Organization, which really pisses me off. Where did that get us? A big fucking no where. It just gets you treated like the rich sugar daddy who no one respects or cares about but that takes care of everyone else.
Same thing with the Paris Climate Accord.

Cotton

Staff member
Isn't it funny how politicians say whatever they want to get elected but they really don't mean any of it.
That was one thing that was so refreshing about Trump. He did exactly what he said he was going to do.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That was one thing that was so refreshing about Trump. He did exactly what he said he was going to do.

Yeah, because he wasn't a politician. It's also why the political machine did everything they could to stop him and eventually get him out. Now they are doing the same shit that they threw him under the bus for.

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah, because he wasn't a politician. It's also why the political machine did everything they could to stop him and eventually get him out. Now they are doing the same shit that they threw him under the bus for.
Biden continuing to build the wall brings great joy and laughter to my soul.

Cotton

Staff member
I’m glad he’s still building the wall though
Oh, I am, too. I just think it is epically funny that he is after the way the left cried like babies when Trump was doing it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom