President Biden thread...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
What do you want them to do? It's not like this has any R support.
I want them to get active on programs to influence the public like the Democrats did when they were in the minority. Go on the attack and undermine the Democrats to the extent that the general public begin to believe they made a mistake voting for the offices that now have the influence.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Meanwhile Psaki hasn't worn a mask in any of the press briefings and these sycophants haven't said a fucking word about it

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Meanwhile Psaki hasn't worn a mask in any of the press briefings and these sycophants haven't said a fucking word about it
His response was great. The reporters are just ignorant pricks. They buy into the masks at such a ridiculous level.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I want them to get active on programs to influence the public like the Democrats did when they were in the minority. Go on the attack and undermine the Democrats to the extent that the general public begin to believe they made a mistake voting for the offices that now have the influence.
So an extensive marketing campaign? Gotcha. I'm with you there.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
So an extensive marketing campaign? Gotcha. I'm with you there.
No not an extensive marketing campaign. There are tons of allegations against the Democrats that just suddenly shut down. The Republicans need to start a campaign to get these back on the front burner and get some indictments for these abuses. They just let them dangle and never lifted a finger to see that the FBI and Justice Department got some heat for not going forward.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Wonder if Kamala has bailed him out yet