President Biden thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

They are just going to keep coming up with BS to keep the National Guard in DC. This is ridiculous. Send those poor soldiers home.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Ends the pandemic.....

Can we get a fact check on this?

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
why didn't they just set up a transgender division?

It would be funny to see all male athletes declare they are trans and give these yahoos some competition (I just envisioned someone losing their shit over my use of the word "male")

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:picard

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The biggest problem I see in this aside from the potential neglect of these refugees is how the current administration is using political philosophy to shape yet another subjective execution of law which completely ignores existing law of how to deal with the matter. With the record number of Executive determinations and complete disregard to current law is quickly turning the democracy of the Republic of the US of America into a dictatorship that just pushes aside all the established formal positions of Congress and moves headlong into a leader who is but a puppet to a system bent on destroying this country.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
"Allow for"

You can get right the fuck out with this shit. You don't get to tell states what they can or can't allow. Fuck. Off.
Damn near everywhere I went today I'd say was 60% unmasked

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
"Allow for"

You can get right the fuck out with this shit. You don't get to tell states what they can or can't allow. Fuck. Off.
If he is going by CDC recommendations, the verbiage is as is.

If it is you who chooses to ignore the guidelines...I guess that would offend you. He hasn't mandated a thing about small groups.

Top Bottom