President Biden thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I have a feeling, and you can call me crazy, that over the next few years we will have a boom in alternative "independent" media.
I hope so. And, I hope it thrives.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I hope so. And, I hope it thrives.
It definitely will if the right can get around the tech oligarchs. Which might be very tough.

I won't even be surprised if the FCC goes after conservative talk radio. There's no telling where the current Dem administration will stop. They see nothing wrong with a full on Pravda situation.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

DeSantis has already told them thanks but no thanks we won't be following your plan, Abbott better do the same

Cotton

Staff member

DeSantis has already told them thanks but no thanks we won't be following your plan, Abbott better do the same
Short story short, the federal government doesn't have this authority. The states do. Biden cannot tell the states they have to mask up, for example. The states decide that. If he pushes it, the states can sue. States are sovereign. We best remember that.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter

I'd love to meet the person who actually came up with this because its a sure bet Biden didnt

I thought I saw a CDC stat where only like 1 person had died at age 19 & under, does that sound right to anyone?

How do you play "virtual" football, soccer, basketball, etc?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I thought I saw a CDC stat where only like 1 person had died at age 19 & under, does that sound right to anyone?
Yes, the flu is a bigger threat to young kids, and I think it's about equal to covid in late teens. Yet we'd never shut down sports for the flu... obviously.

And kids aren't good vectors for transmission, either. This is just more covid hysteria.

I wonder if they've painted themselves into a corner with the way they made it the end of the world for everyone and also blamed Trump for it all. Now they have to try to stop it completely or take blame themselves, even if that means idiotic orders like this.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Short story short, the federal government doesn't have this authority. The states do. Biden cannot tell the states they have to mask up, for example. The states decide that. If he pushes it, the states can sue. States are sovereign. We best remember that.
I wonder if they're planning to threaten schools with holding back federal funding if they refuse to comply, as has been mentioned with the trans-in-girls-sports fiasco policy.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I'd love to meet the person who actually came up with this because its a sure bet Biden didnt

The CDC head a week ago said the data shows we should be opening schools then Psaki said that wasn't the official CDC advisory. Reading between the lines the teachers union pulled strings and got the Biden WH make the CDC sacrifice kids for them

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Biden hasn't came up with anything, they are just giving him his meds and having him sign anything they put in front of him

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol Look a few posts down at what Slavitt said...

Something else. He didn’t lie. He didn’t sell. He didn’t pat himself on the back. Or avoid responsibility. We had that already.
Cuomo literally did every single one of those things.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sheik

DCC 4Life
If Biden wants to take any kind of firearm that is currently legal to own, he should have to do it himself. Without secret service, and without a firearm of his own.

That should be the game.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
There's a reason he's keeping himself surrounded by NG, they're about to ram thru some bullshit

Cotton

Staff member

Top Bottom