Preseason Week 1 Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ 49ers | 08/09/18

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Jaylon Smith was out deep on that George Kittle pass. Seems they feel confident he can hold that kind of range.
With over the top help, I think he can, too. And, if he really can.... OHMYGOD

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jaylon Smith was out deep on that George Kittle pass. Seems they feel confident he can hold that kind of range.
He made it a really tight window there. I guess Kittle had a slight step but it would have taken a perfect pass to complete that. And Kittle is real fast for a TE.

vince

Not So New Member
If Lee was there, it’d be a three and out on the first drive

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They pretty obviously like what he brings as a run stopper. But he really needs to be a part time player if that's his role.
Yeah I mean he brings a lot as a run stopper. But once the season starts he needs to be situational at RE.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Interesting alignment, but they pass protection was pretty shitty.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I just got a blackout msg from Dish, saying this event is blackedout in my area after watching the first part of the game on the same channel. WTH?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just got a blackout msg from Dish, saying this event is blackedout in my area after watching the first part of the game on the same channel. WTH?
:lol

NFL Network is so messed up. I bet you can stream it on NFL.com like I am right now. My TV version still isn't showing any games. But the internet version is free if you have the service.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
ah man, that's too bad.

:terrance

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Blitzin Jaylon looks like he's gonna be scary out there.

Top Bottom