Predict our first pick

Smitty

DCC 4Life
See the title. Predict who we walk away with for our first pick of the draft this year.

Doesn't have to be the 16th pick. If you think we trade up, or trade down, or even out of the first round completely, let us know who that player is.

I'm going with Anthony Barr. Whether after a small trade down or outright at 16, I'm guessing he's the one we end up with.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've already said Anthony Barr. My only fear is that it will be after a small trade up.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Predicting Jerry Jones is impossible, but I could easily see is trading out of the round.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Predicting Jerry Jones is impossible, but I could easily see is trading out of the round.
So name a player. Not saying it has to be a 100% guarantee, just the guy you think has the best chance of being our first pick.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
It sounds like they're very high on Barr, maybe even moreso than Donald. But that's mostly the impression I get from listening to the Cowboys website radio shows with Broaddus so...take that with a grain of salt I guess.

From what I'm seeing though it does seem like he's the best combo of a fit who is ostensibly high on their board, who also has a very good chance of being around when Dallas picks. I'll say Barr if they stay at #16.

What are the odds of them staying put and not moving up or down though?

Cotton

Staff member
So name a player. Not saying it has to be a 100% guarantee, just the guy you think has the best chance of being our first pick.
I could see it being Pryor.

Cotton

Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
If he's there think we go with Barr, won't be surprised if we trade up couple spots for him either

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If he's there think we go with Barr, won't be surprised if we trade up couple spots for him either
If for nothing else to jump in front of the Steelers who run a 3-4 and don't have a double digit sack guy on the roster.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
I'm going to say Odell Beckham Jr. Its something that makes no sense and to make sense of jerry jones you have to be a retard on his level

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Martin.

cmd34

Brand New Member
I'm going to allow myself a little hope and optimism today and say Anthony Barr.

Tune in tonight around 8 PM when I return to my normal, pessimistic, Jerry-bashing self.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Demarcus Lawrence
I am going with Lawrence as well.

That was the guy we ended up with the last time I had patience to do a full seven round mock.

But I am really not predicting anything with this draft. It's going to be wild.

Top Bottom