Police looking for Sam Williams

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
This sounds overblown. Everyone knew he was in an accident and he hasn't been hard to find. It's not like he's been hiding in a basement ducking the police.

Last edited:
  • Props
Reactions: p1_

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Yep. 5 seconds of googling reveals it's a misdemeanor for reckless driving (speeding) and drugs/alcohol are NOT considered to have been involved.

Nothing story sensationalized for clicks.

Foobio

DCC 4Life
I was accused of reckless driving in college (it was someone else) After I insisted it wasn’t me they issued me a ticket which I beat in court.

Didn’t even need to jump the cop car:fistpump

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
FRISCO - On the surface, it all sounds quite incendiary, as technically Dallas Cowboys rookie defensive lineman Sam Williams has a warrant out for his arrest.

The details, however, via the Plano Police Department are far less troublesome than they first appear.

Williams is 'wanted'' for reckless driving, as TMZ has accurately noted. But the Ole Miss product and rotational pass-rusher for the playoff-bound Cowboys is not in any particular trouble, as the police say there is "no plan to find and arrest him.''

Rather, he has simply been contacted and asked to turn himself in to the Plano police, he will be served, and then he will be a charge that is considered a misdemeanor.

Williams and his brand new Corvette slammed into another vehicle around 2:15 p.m. CT in Plano on Dec. 22. There was not a serious injury resulting from the accident, though Williams did miss the next game on the Cowboys schedule, the Dec. 24 win over the Philadelphia Eagles.

Williams and other driver were briefly hospitalized with minor injuries, Williams eventually being officially listed by the team as having sustained neck strain.

Williams, 23, spoke about the incident, expressing thanks that the accident wasn't worse.

"You're looking at the (totaled) car like, man!'' he said. "But God works in mysterious ways," said Williams, who has had a fine season in his first year in Dallas, appearing in 15 games and totaling 22 tackles along with four sacks. "I know He has something in store for me.''

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
All part of the show, fellas.

In all seriousness, what is the plan for him?

They need to let him loose, fuck it.

data

Forbes #1
Thought this was gonna be the Michael Irvin Erik Williams criminal distraction before a playoff game

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
All part of the show, fellas.

In all seriousness, what is the plan for him?

They need to let him loose, fuck it.
I agree, you look for flashes in a young Dlineman and he definitely flashes. He straight up wrecks guys sometimes.

907 JAY

Not So New Member
This sounds overblown. Everyone knew he was in an accident and he hasn't been hard to find. It's not like he's been hiding in a basement ducking the police.
I heard it's a misdemeanor and not even a big deal. Cops aren't even looking for him at all. Procedure apparently.

Top Bottom